Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,035 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ASHBEN51's Posts

That is not an option I see. But I did that through USB Configuration. went to  Setting than about phone (click it 5-7 time) to get developer option tap than USB Configuration.thank you for your ... See more...
That is not an option I see. But I did that through USB Configuration. went to  Setting than about phone (click it 5-7 time) to get developer option tap than USB Configuration.thank you for your suggestion.Ash
Yes, that was the first 2 trouble shooting I did. And it's  the same on my laptop and PC. Thank you Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
I'm unable to see my s7phone on my pc when connecting the USB Cable . The phone will charge but will not be able to download photo or files to my pc. Turned on the USB Debugging, USB Configuratio... See more...
I'm unable to see my s7phone on my pc when connecting the USB Cable . The phone will charge but will not be able to download photo or files to my pc. Turned on the USB Debugging, USB Configuration is on MTP still no luck. Any suggestions? Using Windows 7