Hi all, Quick update! Thanks to @ CoreyM_VZW and after some back and forth I got the promotion credit deposited. Good luck to you all
Both are showing $27.50 (I am also getting $8.33 for trade-in on each line). I got the phones at Verizon Store in a mall. Payoff amount for both phones is $550.
Thank you for the follow up, Both lines are active, both purchased together on the same day (Nov 13th) and I do have a Device Payment Plan for both devices.
Yes, they are! I have never been told that "Sorry, you are not eligible because  you have done this or that", look at this for example: [Removed] chat transcription removed as r... Ver más...
Yes, they are! I have never been told that "Sorry, you are not eligible because  you have done this or that", look at this for example: [Removed] chat transcription removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service ​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
I upgraded two of my lines with new Google Pixel phones on November 13th, 2016. I was told that I am going to get a promotion, buy one Pixel phone, get one 50% off. The ads were all over the inte... Ver más...
I upgraded two of my lines with new Google Pixel phones on November 13th, 2016. I was told that I am going to get a promotion, buy one Pixel phone, get one 50% off. The ads were all over the internet! The store clerk promised that the discount would "just show up on my account". Well, it never happened. I have contacted Verizon numerous times, by phone and through their chat service and every time had to retell my story. They all looked it up and told me "sure, you are eligible". I can paste chat transcripts here! Every time they promised me that it is going to kick in in a week or two. Every time I've asked for a call-back confirming whether I am going to get the promotion or not! Never happened. They do not provide a case number on the phone, you cannot email customer service so you call them, talk to a rep and then have to start over the next time. I am frustrated, to say the least! What would you have done if you were in my shoes?