Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,751 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

delilah077's Posts

My tracking number took a few hours to update and show what city the phone would be departing from. Still no update whether it's arriving tomorrow or not. It shouldnt take long since I live in Te... See more...
My tracking number took a few hours to update and show what city the phone would be departing from. Still no update whether it's arriving tomorrow or not. It shouldnt take long since I live in Texas and the phone is coming from Tennesse. 
That's great!
Good for you!  
Me too! I don't need 256GB but I'm so happy to be getting my phone on Friday!
Just wanted to update you guys! So like I said, I ordered a iPhone 7+ in Rose Gold w/ 256GB and it shipped out last night. Should have it by next week. If you don't mind spending the extra money ... See more...
Just wanted to update you guys! So like I said, I ordered a iPhone 7+ in Rose Gold w/ 256GB and it shipped out last night. Should have it by next week. If you don't mind spending the extra money i would recommend it.
I know how you feel! I ordered a case and it's coming tomorrow plus seeing everyone else with the phone I want doesn't help.
That sucks! I had a trade-in deal but I'm impatience.
I didn't use a trade in promotion since I'm on a two year contract and it hasn't ended yet. The price difference jumped up $20. I don't need the space either but I'm a really impatience person. I... See more...
I didn't use a trade in promotion since I'm on a two year contract and it hasn't ended yet. The price difference jumped up $20. I don't need the space either but I'm a really impatience person. I can't wait forever to get a phone lol.
almost immediately, maybe 30 minutes after.
Well, I decided to cancel my order for 32GB to see if 256GB would ship out sooner and it is. My CC was charged already and I'm hoping to ship soon.
This is true if you order a rose gold one. I just purchased one and my CC card was charged today. hopefully it ships tonight or tomorrow.
Yeah Ive seen that. I didn't purchase the 128G or 256G because I cant afford it plus I wouldn't use that much memory.
Me too! my iPhone 6 has been giving me all kinds of problems since I updated to IOS 10. Im hoping the iphone 7 ships out this week.
Wow! That's a long wait but itll be worth it.
I hope all the phones ship this week too!
Hopefully it ships this week for you!
I've seen a lot of other people ordering the 128G + 256G but I only ordered the 32G and was wondering if anyone who ordered the 32G had shipped early or not. Date Ordered: 9/22 Shipment Date... See more...
I've seen a lot of other people ordering the 128G + 256G but I only ordered the 32G and was wondering if anyone who ordered the 32G had shipped early or not. Date Ordered: 9/22 Shipment Date: 10/26 Type: iPhone 7+ in Rose Gold
Has anyone with a 32g phone shipped out early yet?
my phone still hasn't shipped out. I thought it would have by now.
I really need to cancel my preorder! help