Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,511 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

PAMCOT65's Posts

The first one sounds more like my problem. I have noticed that the volume lowers when you plug it in to protect hearing, but the problem happens after that.
In the past couple of months, whenever I plug in an AUX cable, the volume becomes unstable and will lower itself automatically within seconds if not immediately. Sometimes it lowers over the cour... See more...
In the past couple of months, whenever I plug in an AUX cable, the volume becomes unstable and will lower itself automatically within seconds if not immediately. Sometimes it lowers over the course of 10 seconds, other times it is instantaneous. This happens whether it's headphones (with or without volume controls) or speakers with AUX input. Sometimes the google voice app will pop up, but it doesn't happen all the time. Another weird thing is the notification volume will sometimes drop to silent as well as the media volume. I've tried apps that lock the volume or disable headset volume controls, but they don't help. I think it's a hardware problem. I love the quality of sound with the HI-FI DAC capabilities of the phone, but this problem renders it useless. Please help... Thanks