Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,873 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ColderFeet's Posts

As a matter of fact, they are. Is this a common issue when apps are installed to the SD card?
Every time I restart my Ellipsis 8 HD, I lose a couple icons that I have at the bottom of my home screen. Specifically, my Kindle and myVegas app icons. Anyone else have this issue? Anyone kno... See more...
Every time I restart my Ellipsis 8 HD, I lose a couple icons that I have at the bottom of my home screen. Specifically, my Kindle and myVegas app icons. Anyone else have this issue? Anyone know how to fix it?
Ok, so my girlfriend's son was fiddling around with his Pixel's passwords and forgot what he changed his password to. I read somewhere that the Pixel can't be reset if you don't know the password... See more...
Ok, so my girlfriend's son was fiddling around with his Pixel's passwords and forgot what he changed his password to. I read somewhere that the Pixel can't be reset if you don't know the password. Is this true? Or can I do the ol' power button/volume button factory reset? I'm not home right now so just doing a bit of research before I get outta work. I got some laziness to get to when I get home and I don't wanna be spending a lot of time on it. Not to mention, I have to put screen protectors on both boys phones, too, and I HATE doing that. Any help is appreciated!
No other problems with the device other than the mic when the speakerphone's on.
I have a Moto X (2nd) Bamboo. My screen went out so I had to do a warranty replacement. Got my replacement, set it up, and found that the mic doesn't work when using the speakerphone. Did another... See more...
I have a Moto X (2nd) Bamboo. My screen went out so I had to do a warranty replacement. Got my replacement, set it up, and found that the mic doesn't work when using the speakerphone. Did another warranty exchange and I have the same problem with the new device. (after going through the miserable experience of setting my phone up with all my apps and settings!) So, I reset the old device and popped my SIM in to see if it would work after another reset. Nope. No mic. It DID work on my first X. Does anyone have a fix for this? I don't want to keep going through the process of setting up device after device just to see if it will work. Haven't had any luck finding answers on the Googles, either. *On a side note, why the funk is it so hard to log in to this forum?? I've tried logging in with my Verizon account, tried resetting my password, tried using two different browsers, and finally had to create a NEW account with a different email address. This is absurd.