Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,499 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

OGsoCalBIGmike's Posts

It is not working on my new Device & I ported in from Cricket on Monday! "Customer Service" is a joke. I can't get ANY tech support.
Thats [Removed], it IS available, starting the 25th. Verizon outsources its prepaid customer service and acts like we are second class citizens. I can't get it to work on my new Verizon Mot... See more...
Thats [Removed], it IS available, starting the 25th. Verizon outsources its prepaid customer service and acts like we are second class citizens. I can't get it to work on my new Verizon Moto Z Droid Force either! Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
If I was you, I'd just order it from Apple if that's their attitude. Jesus, a device is a device. Nice try, Verizon.
The answer is yes. You need to have been an EXISTING VZW customer however and have an active ICCID (SIM) card to out into the device. It will auto provision upon boot.