Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,089 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

STATRI92's Posts

Verizon can you contact me too...?
I was shocked to learn today while trying to pull up a picture from my cloud, to see that i no longer had access to the verizon cloud. I was FLOORED to find out that my could service was terminat... See more...
I was shocked to learn today while trying to pull up a picture from my cloud, to see that i no longer had access to the verizon cloud. I was FLOORED to find out that my could service was terminated and that all of my pictures were lost forever. 11 years worth of pictures were gone without any notification. When talking to a representative, i was told that an email was sent to the account holder, which is not me. Why could you not email everyone on the account, or send a push notification like i frequently get from verizon? A phone call, something to make sure the message got to me???? It's absolutely crazy to think that you deleted all of my content without any direct notification to me, not just the account holder. When asking a representative how they could just end my service without a notification i was told "terms are subject to change". That's seriously a response to a person who just lost 11 years of precious memories with no idea he was being robbed of those memories? Unbelievable.