Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,297 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

CHREAT27's Posts

It's getting worse, dropping calls all over the place now, dropping to 3G, when is verizon and apple going to admit they can't fix this?
Verizon iPhone 7 Users Afflicted With LTE Connectivity Problems - Mac Rumors But yea, lets keep telling people to wipe their phones.
You've got to be kidding me. I too now agree that the "agents" on here must be bots. No way these people are this dense.
Only thing worse than this issue is the awful advice being doled out by Verizon Reps. What kind of training are you all getting? You're causing more headache for your customers than this issue it... See more...
Only thing worse than this issue is the awful advice being doled out by Verizon Reps. What kind of training are you all getting? You're causing more headache for your customers than this issue itself, for the last time, STOP telling people to restore their phones, that won't fix the phones, just refer these cases to upper tiers so they know how big the problem is. There is nothing that can be done on the phones themselves to fix this. The ONLY workaround That's working is to go to cellular in settings, then cellular options, click enable LTE, then choose data only. This will disable voice over lte, or as Verizon calls it, hd voice, this will degrade call quality a tad, will disable the ability to talk on the phone and use data at the time same, and disables wifi calling. Everyone, STOP restoring your phones and the next Verizon rep that tells you to do this, ask to speak to a higher tier and refer them to this and the macrumors thread that I've linked in this one. Verizon, stop giving bad advice and fix this.
Verizon doesn't care that so many of us are having this issue so long as the phones are still flying off the shelves. I have a feeling this problem will be dragged out for quite some time. ... See more...
Verizon doesn't care that so many of us are having this issue so long as the phones are still flying off the shelves. I have a feeling this problem will be dragged out for quite some time. Verizon won't even educate their customer service agents on this obviously widespread flaw. Fix it.
Here is a 27 page thread related to this problem. Carrier - iPhone 7 Plus "No Service" (VZW) | Page 27 | MacRumors Forums Fix it.
Stop telling everyone to reset their network settings. That won't fix this issue. The only verified work  around is to disable HD voice which also disables wifi calling. verizon and apple... See more...
Stop telling everyone to reset their network settings. That won't fix this issue. The only verified work  around is to disable HD voice which also disables wifi calling. verizon and apple need to acknowledge the problem, and release an update. These phones aren't working, there are threads on just about every forum related to these phones. Fix it.
This is driving me crazy, with this many people affected, you would think Verizon would be quick to fix the issue, they even replaced my device with no change in service.