Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,095 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ANGDAY99's Posts

How do you just uninstall the last update without it uninstalling all updates? Angie [Removed] personal information  removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Messa... See more...
How do you just uninstall the last update without it uninstalling all updates? Angie [Removed] personal information  removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
I just noticed at work since the update.  I will try it at home tonight with WIFI and see what happens. Angie [Removed] personal information  removed as required by the Verizon Wireless... See more...
I just noticed at work since the update.  I will try it at home tonight with WIFI and see what happens. Angie [Removed] personal information  removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
My phone Samsung SM-G920V MMB29K.G920VVRS4CQA3 app vers 6.4.4. I can’t send text using the Wifi. I had to uninstall and re-install the app yesterday.  Everything has been working fine.  I turn on... See more...
My phone Samsung SM-G920V MMB29K.G920VVRS4CQA3 app vers 6.4.4. I can’t send text using the Wifi. I had to uninstall and re-install the app yesterday.  Everything has been working fine.  I turn on my Wifi at work and it won’t allow text messages to send.  I have to use my data in order for that to happen. This has always worked up until this last update. Thank you, Angie [Removed] personal information  removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service Message edited by Verizon Moderator
I'm connected through Wifi when I send my text messages.  Can you not be connected to Wifi anymore? If that's the case then we get screwed because we have to use up our data just to text.  No one... See more...
I'm connected through Wifi when I send my text messages.  Can you not be connected to Wifi anymore? If that's the case then we get screwed because we have to use up our data just to text.  No one else in my family has this issue, but me.
I have the current app v6.4.4 and it still doesn't work. The only way I can send a text message is through the Verizon website.
I still can't send text messages. I haven't received the phone update. Can someone please answer me?
All I can find on my phone is I have this software upgrade which was done on Feb 1. G920VVRS4CQA3
I never received this update.  I still can't send messages to to my husband it's hung up which in turn means I can't send messages to anyone. I need to be able to text my husband and daughter.  M... See more...
I never received this update.  I still can't send messages to to my husband it's hung up which in turn means I can't send messages to anyone. I need to be able to text my husband and daughter.  My daughter is going through a rough time at the moment.
Yes, I am using Verizon Messages.  I checked for an update and it says that I'm current.  Will I receive this 3rd update today, tomorrow or next week maybe?
I'm having issues with my phone at times not sending my text messages.  I've turned my phone off several times and it still says sending.  I've had this issue for 2 days now.  I recently did the ... See more...
I'm having issues with my phone at times not sending my text messages.  I've turned my phone off several times and it still says sending.  I've had this issue for 2 days now.  I recently did the latest update that was available.  What is wrong and how do I fix it?