Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,780 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

planner8000's Posts

It's called EFFICIENCY.  I moved the Call Log icon to my home page folder.  It was in the first two rows, so it was always present.  Up to this point, I (and as it turns out, many others) was able... See more...
It's called EFFICIENCY.  I moved the Call Log icon to my home page folder.  It was in the first two rows, so it was always present.  Up to this point, I (and as it turns out, many others) was able to access that log with one press of an icon to quickly make return calls or to call someone that was recently (not  just the last, but up to the last 30) called.  What's the difference between one press/click or two or three?  It's efficiency.  It's making it easier for the customr.  Your previous post, that "you have to get used to the new features" is the same attitutde (arrogance?) toward the customer that one would expect from GM or Sprint, and now the former is fighting to survivie and the latter to regain the same customer base as Verizon.  You don't mind clicking through three layers to get to the same info, that's your choice.  My losing the ability to do it easily in one, was not mine.  Now do you get it?!   Removing a feature is not an enhancement.  Not listening to a LOT of customers (check the other blogs), devastating.
NO, Michelle, this does not help.  Removing a feature is not an enhancement.  Users don't need a phone icon on the screen and a duplicative green phone button within an inch of each other.  If Ver... See more...
NO, Michelle, this does not help.  Removing a feature is not an enhancement.  Users don't need a phone icon on the screen and a duplicative green phone button within an inch of each other.  If Verizon didn't cripple the phone software in the first place, the major upgrades would be focused on actual improvements.  Bring back the option to have a dedicated call log icon - that would help!