Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,509 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

rcschnoor's Posts

Verizon does not provide that information. It also seems to me that would be an invasion of privacy for the person sending the text. Why don't you just ask them.
@disgruntled55 wrote: And with regard to Verizon's response to Galway1 - I read the the promotions and QUESTIONED the rep about the requirement for the new line.  He responded that I was eligible... See more...
@disgruntled55 wrote: And with regard to Verizon's response to Galway1 - I read the the promotions and QUESTIONED the rep about the requirement for the new line.  He responded that I was eligible for the BOGO without adding new lines.  Never would I upgrade 4 phones and increase my bill by $100 during a pandemic if this BOGO offer had not been made.   As has been said time and again, it something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. You should ask for proof. A chat transcript is NOT proof. Did you ask for a link detailing this promotion which DOES NOT require a new line of service? Unless you have an offer in front of you "in writing", you should not believe anyone who contradicts the requirements of an offer you do have. Requesting a link to a Verizon website which outlines these terms which are different to the currently published terms would be the only way I would trust someone who describes a promotion contrary to what I know is normally the case.
Not all plans are eligible for a discount. What plan do you have? If you are receiving another discount, Verizon does not stack discounts. You are only allowed one discount.
@LOUELS39 wrote: don't most people end up getting a compass app? I've never gotten one. I don't know of anyone who has ever gotten one, either. Regardless, hopefully you will be able to get t... See more...
@LOUELS39 wrote: don't most people end up getting a compass app? I've never gotten one. I don't know of anyone who has ever gotten one, either. Regardless, hopefully you will be able to get the information you need/want. Out of curiosity, which app would you recommend?
Like @jav6 , I also had no problem registering with my Verizon phone number.
You're probably right. It couldn't possibly be that the damage done when the screen was cracked caused more damage than was "immediately" evident. NEVER seen that happen before. Must be some bigger c... See more...
You're probably right. It couldn't possibly be that the damage done when the screen was cracked caused more damage than was "immediately" evident. NEVER seen that happen before. Must be some bigger conspiracy.
This just sounds like a phishing attempt to get your Verizon password. It appears that your account has not been hacked, but if you had supplied your password when asked, it would have been hacked.
The problem with placing your entire post in the subject line is that no one will understand what you are hoping to accomplish.
It is highly unlikely if not impossible that this person is a Verizon representative. This is simply someone on Youtube.
@audiojack23 wrote: How is it that you can get back to me in 7 min via email but when I call in to talk to a customer agent it took over 30 min to talk to somebody  Because 1 person can be re... See more...
@audiojack23 wrote: How is it that you can get back to me in 7 min via email but when I call in to talk to a customer agent it took over 30 min to talk to somebody  Because 1 person can be responding to MULTIPLE people via email at the same time where someone can only be speaking with one person at a time on the phone.
@Shetektn wrote: I shouldn't have to purchase an unlocked phone either. IMHO No you shouldn't have to purchase an unlocked phone. You DO, however, have to abide by the policies in place from ... See more...
@Shetektn wrote: I shouldn't have to purchase an unlocked phone either. IMHO No you shouldn't have to purchase an unlocked phone. You DO, however, have to abide by the policies in place from a provider YOU choose to make a purchase. I choose to purchase unlocked devices and not pay an upgrade fee. You apparently choose to purchase your device from Verizon and pay an upgrade fee. I choose to not have an upgrade fee. You choose not to have an unlocked device. Possibly in your life at some point you learned there are trade-offs for every decision you choose to make. This is just another one of those trade-offs. IMHO.
First thing you should do is to contact your bank and see if there is anything they can do. You can also initiate a fraud claim at the following: https://www.verizonwireless.com/fraud/ You can als... See more...
First thing you should do is to contact your bank and see if there is anything they can do. You can also initiate a fraud claim at the following: https://www.verizonwireless.com/fraud/ You can also contact the Verizon Wireless fraud team: https://www.verizonwireless.com/fraud/customer-fraud-submit.action
You should have purchased the device from Apple and gotten the unlocked version of the device. Then you would not have had an upgrade fee. Why people insist on doing this I certainly don't know, but... See more...
You should have purchased the device from Apple and gotten the unlocked version of the device. Then you would not have had an upgrade fee. Why people insist on doing this I certainly don't know, but if you choose to purchase a device from Verizon you will be paying an upgrade fee. If you purchase online without human interaction, it is only $20. If you purchase in a store from a person, it will be $40. The easiest way to not pay the upgrade fee is to purchase an "unlocked" version of the device directly from the manufacturer or from a 3rd party retailer which offers "unlocked" devices. Keep in mind when/if you switch providers that the phone you purchased from Verizon is locked to Verizon for 60 days before they will unlock it in order to work on other providers. https://www.verizon.com/about/consumer-safety/device-unlocking-policy  
Sorry, but no. I am just another Verizon customer. I just have not purchased a Verizon phone in many years. Mostly because that means I don't have to pay an upgrade fee but a side benefit is that the... See more...
Sorry, but no. I am just another Verizon customer. I just have not purchased a Verizon phone in many years. Mostly because that means I don't have to pay an upgrade fee but a side benefit is that the bootloader on my Pixel device is unlocked. Regardless, I can't understand why your Verizon Pixel does not work with a SIM card from another provider. While you purchased it from Verizon, it should have been unlocked for use with other providers once the 60 day period has expired as long as the device is active on Verizon at that time. Did you purchase the device on a payment plan? If so, have you paid off the device. The only thing I can think is if you have not paid off the device in full, you may be stuck with using the device on Verizon.
Instead of Verizon actually locking the bootloader, it is probably more likely Google does so at the request of Verizon. But yes, the fact remains phones Google sells directly to consumers without b... See more...
Instead of Verizon actually locking the bootloader, it is probably more likely Google does so at the request of Verizon. But yes, the fact remains phones Google sells directly to consumers without being the Verizon version of the device have unlocked bootloaders while the Verizon version of the device, whether sold by Verizon, Best Buy, Google or any other retailer have locked bootloaders.
Customer Service 800.922.0204   Customer Service Verizon Wireless Correspondence P.O. Box 408 Newark, NJ 07101-0408   Keep in mind that Authorized Retailers are independent businesses and ... See more...
Customer Service 800.922.0204   Customer Service Verizon Wireless Correspondence P.O. Box 408 Newark, NJ 07101-0408   Keep in mind that Authorized Retailers are independent businesses and Verizon does not have a whole lot of control over them. Aside from Verizon policies, they can have additional policies on top of the Verizon ones.   It also might help to know what your complaint is.
A Pixel phone should be compatible with those carriers. If you purchased the device from Verizon, when did you do so? How long was the device on an active Verizon plan?
You simply have to click on the following link: https://www.google.com/android/find Of course, you have to have set this up BEFORE losing your phone, the phone has to be turned on and connected. If... See more...
You simply have to click on the following link: https://www.google.com/android/find Of course, you have to have set this up BEFORE losing your phone, the phone has to be turned on and connected. If the phone is turned off or the battery has been depleted you will only be able to determine the last location it was before being turned off or the battery running out.
@pkc415 wrote: Is it possible to use a SIM from another carrier without unlocking Verizon's bootloader? Yes it is. When a phone is purchased from Verizon it is locked to Verizon service only ... See more...
@pkc415 wrote: Is it possible to use a SIM from another carrier without unlocking Verizon's bootloader? Yes it is. When a phone is purchased from Verizon it is locked to Verizon service only for 60 days after which time Verizon automatically unlocks it so that you can use a SIM card from another provider. Keep in mind that not all Verizon devices are compatible with other carriers. You can read Verizon's unlocking policy at the following link. https://www.verizon.com/about/consumer-safety/device-unlocking-policy
Yes, if you have a monthly device payment on your bill each month and you pay off the device early, your monthly bill will be reduced by the monthly amount of your device payment and you would only b... See more...
Yes, if you have a monthly device payment on your bill each month and you pay off the device early, your monthly bill will be reduced by the monthly amount of your device payment and you would only be paying for service each month on your bill.