@tinak3- wrote: I had applied for an employee discount on 12/16/2019, which is an 18% discount on my bill. I remember talking to the Verizon customer support back then who said it would reflect i... Ver más...
@tinak3- wrote: I had applied for an employee discount on 12/16/2019, which is an 18% discount on my bill. I remember talking to the Verizon customer support back then who said it would reflect in 1-2 billing cycles. It has been more than a year and it never "reflected". Its more that $280 that I thought I had saved with the benefit, but nothing was ever applied. First of all, it hasn't been a year since 12/16/2019. Possibly you meant 2018? 2nd, what plan do you have? Not all plans are eligible for an employee discount. Plans which are not eligible are Verizon's current unlimited data plans. If you have unlimited data, your employee discount, while active on your account, would not show anything unless you switched to a metered data plan.
That would depend on which of Verizon's unlimited data plans you have.
Verizon does not provide that information. It also seems to me that would be an invasion of privacy for the person sending the text. Why don't you just ask them.
@disgruntled55 wrote: And with regard to Verizon's response to Galway1 - I read the the promotions and QUESTIONED the rep about the requirement for the new line.  He responded that I was eligible... Ver más...
@disgruntled55 wrote: And with regard to Verizon's response to Galway1 - I read the the promotions and QUESTIONED the rep about the requirement for the new line.  He responded that I was eligible for the BOGO without adding new lines.  Never would I upgrade 4 phones and increase my bill by $100 during a pandemic if this BOGO offer had not been made.  As has been said time and again, it something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. You should ask for proof. A chat transcript is NOT proof. Did you ask for a link detailing this promotion which DOES NOT require a new line of service? Unless you have an offer in front of you "in writing", you should not believe anyone who contradicts the requirements of an offer you do have. Requesting a link to a Verizon website which outlines these terms which are different to the currently published terms would be the only way I would trust someone who describes a promotion contrary to what I know is normally the case.
@Sevilmoon63 wrote: I have the plan 55+ it's still too high it's like a car payment for 3 lines . That would be a pretty small car payment!
@Sevilmoon63 wrote: But your bill is still due and they expect you to pay it .  Unless you request the covid hardship extension: https://www.verizon.com/support/covid-19-faqs/#bill
Plans do not expire. You will have the same plan until you switch to another or you cancel service/move to another carrier.
@Hannah16 wrote: To add, I think they handled covid poorly for a phone company that makes the most money. They’re not willing to negotiate like other services.  How have they handled covid po... Ver más...
@Hannah16 wrote: To add, I think they handled covid poorly for a phone company that makes the most money. They're not willing to negotiate like other services.  How have they handled covid poorly? If you are experiencing hardship, you will not be charged a late fee or have your service terminated thru June 30. It is possible that this date will be extended as it already has been extended once. Of course, you must inform Verizon of your hardship request. Verizon, like any other business, will still collect fees from those who have not experienced any hardship due to covid. https://www.verizon.com/support/covid-19-faqs/ As to negotiating, Verizon does not negotiate the prices it charges for services. I've never heard of other providers doing so, either. Which providers have this policy of negotiating? If, however, you are not happy with Verizon's lack of negotiating prices, possibly you should go with one of those other services which do negotiate. 
Not all plans are eligible for a discount. What plan do you have? If you are receiving another discount, Verizon does not stack discounts. You are only allowed one discount.
Verizon does not stack discounts. If you want an employer discount, you cannot be on a loyalty plan. Loyalty plans are not eligible for employer discounts.
@LOUELS39 wrote: don't most people end up getting a compass app? I've never gotten one. I don't know of anyone who has ever gotten one, either. Regardless, hopefully you will be able to get t... Ver más...
@LOUELS39 wrote: don't most people end up getting a compass app? I've never gotten one. I don't know of anyone who has ever gotten one, either. Regardless, hopefully you will be able to get the information you need/want. Out of curiosity, which app would you recommend?
Like @jav6 , I also had no problem registering with my Verizon phone number.
You're probably right. It couldn't possibly be that the damage done when the screen was cracked caused more damage than was "immediately" evident. NEVER seen that happen before. Must be some bigger c... Ver más...
You're probably right. It couldn't possibly be that the damage done when the screen was cracked caused more damage than was "immediately" evident. NEVER seen that happen before. Must be some bigger conspiracy.
Statements from the past 18 months are available online. Simply log into your MyVerizon account, click on your bill and print all of the ones you want.
This just sounds like a phishing attempt to get your Verizon password. It appears that your account has not been hacked, but if you had supplied your password when asked, it would have been hacked.
The problem with placing your entire post in the subject line is that no one will understand what you are hoping to accomplish.
It is highly unlikely if not impossible that this person is a Verizon representative. This is simply someone on Youtube.
Have you compared your old bill to your new bill? What is different on the 2 bills? It's pretty hard to determine what gives with the amount of information you have provided.
@audiojack23 wrote: How is it that you can get back to me in 7 min via email but when I call in to talk to a customer agent it took over 30 min to talk to somebody  Because 1 person can be re... Ver más...
@audiojack23 wrote: How is it that you can get back to me in 7 min via email but when I call in to talk to a customer agent it took over 30 min to talk to somebody  Because 1 person can be responding to MULTIPLE people via email at the same time where someone can only be speaking with one person at a time on the phone.
It appears you are on a shared data plan. For shared data plans, you are charged 1 fee for the data plan you choose to have active on your account which is probably the $40. You are then charged a li... Ver más...
It appears you are on a shared data plan. For shared data plans, you are charged 1 fee for the data plan you choose to have active on your account which is probably the $40. You are then charged a line fee for each line on your account($20/line). This is simply bookkeeping and the way Verizon chooses to arrange the costs on the account. It does not affect your bottom line cost.