Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,263 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

keebo61's Posts

No, I got the phone with plans to activate till I ran across this issue. Can't afford the cost if the phone has issues. I've always been able to connect WiFi with all my previous phones but this... See more...
No, I got the phone with plans to activate till I ran across this issue. Can't afford the cost if the phone has issues. I've always been able to connect WiFi with all my previous phones but this one
On the wifi button on lock screen it goes on off constantly. On the wifi page under settings you can touch the on button and get nothing. It won't Scan for available networks. I've had the phone ... See more...
On the wifi button on lock screen it goes on off constantly. On the wifi page under settings you can touch the on button and get nothing. It won't Scan for available networks. I've had the phone for awhile but never needed it till now.
Wifi issues. LG G4. Do you have to have a sim card for  the wifi to work on this particular phone? I've done everything including factory reset. Reluctant to activateI have a LG g4. When I go to ... See more...
Wifi issues. LG G4. Do you have to have a sim card for  the wifi to work on this particular phone? I've done everything including factory reset. Reluctant to activateI have a LG g4. When I go to the wifi PG and hit the button to turn it on , I get nothing. At the settings page it says it is turning wifi on. Do you have to have a sim card to get WiFi on this particular phone.