Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,897 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

grvthang's Posts

I bought a cable manufactured by HTC that is designed to send audio and video out through the device's usb port. (this is it, here: http://www.buy.com/prod/htc-act100-video-cable-rca-audio-video-... See more...
I bought a cable manufactured by HTC that is designed to send audio and video out through the device's usb port. (this is it, here: http://www.buy.com/prod/htc-act100-video-cable-rca-audio-video-phono-audio-rca-audio-video/q/loc/111/213483946.html )   I couldn't get it to work, and I realized that I must need some type of software that permits the Eris to send audio/video out through the usb port.  I searched the Market and the web, but I can't find anything.  I wrote to HTC support, and they were of no help - all they did was tell me that I needed software installed in it in order for it to work, and did not reccomend any apps in particular.   Does anyone know of an app that will permit this to work?
I get my phone messages as wav file attachements,  and I'm able to open them on my Eris from my gmail account.  Funny, because I couldnt open them on my Blackberry 8350.
I'[m with you.  I don't change my phone every six months just to be sure I have the latest thing.
[I moved the contact icon to the front screen (All People) on my Eris (The one where the weather shows up) and when I click it, it gives me an alphabetical listing of each contact.  However, I ca... See more...
[I moved the contact icon to the front screen (All People) on my Eris (The one where the weather shows up) and when I click it, it gives me an alphabetical listing of each contact.  However, I can not seem to search for the name I want.  I have to scroll all the way through.  Now on the app page (the one you get after pressing the up arrow) I can start typing the name and it automatically scrolls through my list to come up with who I am looking for.  Is there a way to do that with the app running on the front page?]   I have the "People" icon on the front screen on my Eris, too (what happened to "Contacts"?), and I press the Menu once I'm in People and it allows me to search.  It's an extra two presses (one for Menu and one for Search People), but it beats the heck out of all that scrolling.