Thanks for the response. I did purchase new so I will follow your advice if I am not able to fix the phone.
Gracias.
It began within a month of purchase and there is no liquid or physical damage.  My phone is up to date, but there was not a sudden change in performance following a particular update.  Thank you ... See more...
It began within a month of purchase and there is no liquid or physical damage.  My phone is up to date, but there was not a sudden change in performance following a particular update.  Thank you for responding.
My s7 randomly and repeatedly turns the volume down and will continue to do so until the phone is restarted.  It will also begin to randomly open apps and send text messages by itself until resta... Ver más...
My s7 randomly and repeatedly turns the volume down and will continue to do so until the phone is restarted.  It will also begin to randomly open apps and send text messages by itself until restarted.  I have downloaded all updates and have used several reputable virus scanners to look for malware and nothing has helped.  I have only had the phone for ~2 months and this is extremely frustrating.  Any help would be appreciated.