Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,850 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jimmyc_'s Posts

Enabling LTE for data only looks to have helped with the issue but..... Now what do we do? I'd like to tear the band-aid fix off and have a real fix in place.
I found that same "Fix" and am trying it now. I'll update after a few days of leaving just data on for LTE. I assume that is what you meant by the 4th step of "Tap Voice & Data to turn on or off"... See more...
I found that same "Fix" and am trying it now. I'll update after a few days of leaving just data on for LTE. I assume that is what you meant by the 4th step of "Tap Voice & Data to turn on or off" Thank you.
Sad to say but it's nice to know I'm not alone. We'll have to keep hammering Verizon and Apple. I figure or rather hope that Verizon would not want this as I did not have this issue with AT&T.
My iPhone 7 keeps switching or sticking to 1x or 3G from LTE. When I put it in and out of Airplane mode it'll go to LTE and stay there awhile. I brought it to the Verizon store and went through t... See more...
My iPhone 7 keeps switching or sticking to 1x or 3G from LTE. When I put it in and out of Airplane mode it'll go to LTE and stay there awhile. I brought it to the Verizon store and went through the usual "Did you try this?" routine. I know they have to ask these question so I don't fuss about it. I have reset all network settings and reloaded as brand spanking new. Both with no luck. I was told it's not a Verizon problem and I need to wait until Apple releases a fix. This happens inside and outside. Speaking of switching.... I switched from AT&T to Verizon after being with AT&T since the first iPhone. Is anyone else having these issues with their iPhone or Android device in the Boise, Idaho area?