Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,304 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

curious98589's Posts

My iPhone 7 does not take landlines call forwarding. I have done this in the past many times before. I can forward landline to daughter's iPhone 7 no problem. Anyway, I star 72, wait and then dial ... See more...
My iPhone 7 does not take landlines call forwarding. I have done this in the past many times before. I can forward landline to daughter's iPhone 7 no problem. Anyway, I star 72, wait and then dial my cell phone number- my cell will not ring for me to accept the forward- and yet my landline is forwarded to somewhere. I had my brother call me, the landline rang once, then nothing, but my cell did not ring. I do not have airplane mode on etc.  Verizon help via Facebook had me unplug my home phone, do a network reset on iPhone, then plug home phone in. That did not help FYI. Anyone else experiencing this problem? 
And.... I guess no answer. TO VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVIE I have a 5S that does the same thing, but not all the time- Example: I will text my brother, him me back, I reply- but anything after that... See more...
And.... I guess no answer. TO VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVIE I have a 5S that does the same thing, but not all the time- Example: I will text my brother, him me back, I reply- but anything after that I get a Not Delivered error if I reply, but eventually it will go through if I wait a few minutes. But like right now I have a 4 line text reply that stated not deliverable, but all of the sudden it has been "sending..." for the last 15 minutes.
Verizon or Apple? I have the latest in Apple and carrier is? 18.1 There have been other phones having this problem right? Is this next step a proven fix or are you just throwing articles at me... See more...
Verizon or Apple? I have the latest in Apple and carrier is? 18.1 There have been other phones having this problem right? Is this next step a proven fix or are you just throwing articles at me? Sent from my iPhone
Nope. I tried it even though I knew it would be fruitless. Sent from my iPad
As I stated, this is already on. I guess either my phone or Verizon's service stinks. Sent from my iPhone
This is what it looks like- I've tried with basic phones and smart phones With same results. Paige Sent from my iPhone
Sorry, have never gotten an error message either. Would push the red !next to the could not send notification but it does not take me out of that space. Sent from my iPhone
I don't think I ever have been able to. Sent from my iPhone
I have an iPhone 5s. The issue with messaging is that I can send iPhone users pic messages, and them to me (with wifi or data on) but non iPhone users can send me a pic, which I receive, but I ca... See more...
I have an iPhone 5s. The issue with messaging is that I can send iPhone users pic messages, and them to me (with wifi or data on) but non iPhone users can send me a pic, which I receive, but I cannot send a pic to them.  I can text to non iPhone users fine, it's just the image that won't go through. Obviously I can use Apples service, but obviously not Verizon's? And I don't mean their app. Be aware that I have done a network reset and have checked to make sure that MMS is turned on and on top of that I have 4 addresses that are stored for sending and receiving. Thank you!