Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,111 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

motoe001's Posts

I had some great help with a phone call to a Verizon support agent in Florida a couple of days ago. Another question.  I save my ID's and related password in a file.  I made a change to my.jetpack p... See more...
I had some great help with a phone call to a Verizon support agent in Florida a couple of days ago. Another question.  I save my ID's and related password in a file.  I made a change to my.jetpack password using 20 capitalized, no caps with numbers provided by clicking on change password.  Problem is I cannot log into my.jetpack using Verizon provided 20 character password.  I have to use a previous password having only 8 characters.  Since I do not have enter each character like no way I am going to remember 20 mixed characters unless I do a copy and paste like I do how do I change current 8 character password to 20? Thanks.
I received your private note.  It is Sunday morning and I still have a problem. I go to Mobile hotspot choice. 1 -Share my internet connection with other devices is OFF.  Should it me on I am using... See more...
I received your private note.  It is Sunday morning and I still have a problem. I go to Mobile hotspot choice. 1 -Share my internet connection with other devices is OFF.  Should it me on I am using my 8800L jet pack and that is all I am using it with and wired to jet pack? 2 - Share my Internet connection from is not showing same as Network name.  Should it? or Not? I would like to change password but thought I would wait until 1 & 2 above are answered. 3 - When I go to icon in lower right what looks like a television screen and click on it I see code/ID in #1 above.  I want to change it. Thanks and have nice Sunday.  
I use wire cable between 8800L jet pack and my windows 10.  I do not use jetpack for anything else.  I plug cable into windows 10 usb and other end into 8800L jet pack after turning on my windows 10.... See more...
I use wire cable between 8800L jet pack and my windows 10.  I do not use jetpack for anything else.  I plug cable into windows 10 usb and other end into 8800L jet pack after turning on my windows 10.  About a minute later jet pack suggests I click to connect to internet. I do not use my wifi.   Wifi is turned off.   It use to be I would see my neighbors laptop names.  I few days ago somehow I only see my connected below name with 15 letters, capitalized or not and numbers and spaces.   Question:  How to I replace below showing I guess my user 8800L name with my choice of letters, capitalized or not and numbers? Thanks
Is it simple, will it work and for how long to upgrade my moto e5 play to system version 10. Reason being my mail provider changed notifications for new emails and does not allow me to set it up usi... See more...
Is it simple, will it work and for how long to upgrade my moto e5 play to system version 10. Reason being my mail provider changed notifications for new emails and does not allow me to set it up using imap.  Their application loads automatically with my Id and password.  There is no way to see if I have imap or I am guessing it is pop since it takes forever to sync my emails. Thanks.  And yes I should and could get a new phone but I like size of this android because it easy fits into my carpenter jeans right side storage pocket and no I am not a carpenter.  
I am online now. I see SSID name I gave to my Jetpack with I click on signal along with names of other wifi connections by people I do not know. I turn on my cell click on wifi connections and don't... See more...
I am online now. I see SSID name I gave to my Jetpack with I click on signal along with names of other wifi connections by people I do not know. I turn on my cell click on wifi connections and don't see name of my SSID jetpack connection. How to hide SSID name of my jet pack from view from my laptop? there is also a hidden network visible on my laptop as a wifi signal.  I once logged into hidden network using my same SSID and password.  How do I remove hidden network from view. Thanks.
There is no option for use of a verizon jetpack board.  There is not way to get an answer using verizon support phone without being put on hold for an hour or more. I want to hide my SSID and also ... See more...
There is no option for use of a verizon jetpack board.  There is not way to get an answer using verizon support phone without being put on hold for an hour or more. I want to hide my SSID and also Hidden Network which if someone knows my ID and password logs into my account. Help
IOS is no better.  How is my question has no answer by tech support.  Oh I am sorry tech support is busy telling others like me what I want to do is impossible.
I backup my cells internal and card data every month or so to my laptop.  Couple days ago I go to look in contact folder to see if it shows my contacts.  Can't find them. So I see where I can export... See more...
I backup my cells internal and card data every month or so to my laptop.  Couple days ago I go to look in contact folder to see if it shows my contacts.  Can't find them. So I see where I can export contacts to a .vcf file, which I have never done and I do and then copy that file to my laptop and an encrypted USB drive card. google is on my cell and appears a duplicate list of my contacts.  I don't want google to have list.  I export those contacts to a .csv folder and then to my laptop and usb card.  Problem is exporting those contacts removes them from view on my moto e5 play contacts.  not good.  I see where I can reclaim those exported contacts to my google account and I do. What I would like to do and before I do stop giving permission to google for access to my phone or contacts.  Then export again all google contacts except say for one contact to a .csv file I will store on my laptop, cell phone card or usb card. And as before will back up my files including Moto e5 play *.vcf file once a month. Will this work to keep my contacts away from google?  And if anyone is wondering why, my answer would be, why not? I have called customer support and asking one agent this question did not work and no did chat understand what I was trying to do. Thanks 
Question. 1 - what or where do I find my network name?  2 - what is or where do I find my security type? 3 - what is or where do I find my encryption Type? 4 - Can I guess my security key is my j... See more...
Question. 1 - what or where do I find my network name?  2 - what is or where do I find my security type? 3 - what is or where do I find my encryption Type? 4 - Can I guess my security key is my jetpacks password? Reason being there might a way using my windows 7 to hide my SSID from open network and sharing where I can block my SSID and those of others. Thanks    
Thanks Ann154. Deleted my email account on moto e, then reinstalled and all those weeks old emails gone from inbox. Very good. Thanks
How is it 1and1 server is showing I have no emails in my inbox and moto e is showing I have like 30 emails.  While I can delete it would be nice if moto e would sync with imap.1and1.com 993 or sm... See more...
How is it 1and1 server is showing I have no emails in my inbox and moto e is showing I have like 30 emails.  While I can delete it would be nice if moto e would sync with imap.1and1.com 993 or smtp.1and1.com 587   moto e has stopped syncing.what to do and any suggestions to start from scratch on this moto e is not going to help. Thanks