Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,118 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

dmcknight77's Posts

I appreciate the feedback but that does really offer any insights from the community. If I need to ask a different way, then I am seeking from other Verizon wireless users, their input on Chro... See more...
I appreciate the feedback but that does really offer any insights from the community. If I need to ask a different way, then I am seeking from other Verizon wireless users, their input on Chromebooks that they maybe using or might be thinking about using that may work on Verizon's LTE network. Thanks
Chromebooks are finally supporting Android apps on the ChomeBook starting with a few and expanding to all new Chromebooks in 2017. Is there be any hope that any of the cool Chromebooks with ha... See more...
Chromebooks are finally supporting Android apps on the ChomeBook starting with a few and expanding to all new Chromebooks in 2017. Is there be any hope that any of the cool Chromebooks with have LTE support in 2017? Are there any that are supported now, maybe with BYOD?
Been waiting for a decent small sized android tablet for awhile, wondering if the Huawei Mediapad M3 would be compatible on Verizon Wireless Network? From the website: HUAWEI MediaPad M3 8.0 ... See more...
Been waiting for a decent small sized android tablet for awhile, wondering if the Huawei Mediapad M3 would be compatible on Verizon Wireless Network? From the website: HUAWEI MediaPad M3 8.0 Network Support Types: BTV-DL09: GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz UMTS: Band1/2/5/6/8/19 TD-SCDMA: Band 34/39 LTE-TDD: Band 38/39/40/41(100MHz) LTE-FDD: Band 1/3/5/7/8/19/20/28 Would this device work as a BYOD? Thanks Donald