Same here, I'm pretty upset that I wasted a credit on a "super ticket" that was just a movie tickets, because nothing else was available, and I was patiently waiting for concert tickets. In the meant... See more...
Same here, I'm pretty upset that I wasted a credit on a "super ticket" that was just a movie tickets, because nothing else was available, and I was patiently waiting for concert tickets. In the meantime, they started their new rule, without letting ANYONE know, and now I have to wait until november, seriously Verizon? 6 months?? How ridiculous??? Good news, AT&T also has a reward program now, and they offer you a new phone as well when you join!
I’m experiencing the same issue and getting so frustrated to miss all the holiday deals. I’ve talked to a few people through the chat and no one seem to be able to help. I’m not bad at technology... Ver más...
I'm experiencing the same issue and getting so frustrated to miss all the holiday deals. I've talked to a few people through the chat and no one seem to be able to help. I'm not bad at technology, I've disinatales, re-installed, log out, log back in. Something is wrong on THEIR side.