Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,712 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

kmcfry1's Posts

Thank you, Pamela. If you are referring to the thin film that came on the phone, then yes I did. And I honestly did think, from the advertisements about the screen, that I did not have to be ... See more...
Thank you, Pamela. If you are referring to the thin film that came on the phone, then yes I did. And I honestly did think, from the advertisements about the screen, that I did not have to be so careful. Should I send pictures (if I can get some) of the screen? Its small scratches but definitely noticeable. I soo appreciate you working with me. I have always been a Moto user and love the Z Force, but very disappointed in the screen scratching so easy. If you allow me to return it I will gladly purchase and install a good screen protector so that I don't have this issue again. Kevin On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 8:21 AM, vzw_customer_support <
I thought that the "indestructible" glass would not be so prone to scratches, due to all the hype about lifetime warranty and all that. I have not mistreated the phone, just had it in my pocke... See more...
I thought that the "indestructible" glass would not be so prone to scratches, due to all the hype about lifetime warranty and all that. I have not mistreated the phone, just had it in my pocket with some change and possibly keys. It is really scratched more than my old Moto. Very disappointed. I feel it should be replaced, I just got it in April. On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 11:10 PM, vzw_customer_support <
My new (purchased April 21, 2017) z force has gotten many minor pocket scratches.  Is this covered under the warranty?