Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,801 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ENCHANTED2's Posts

Thanks for all that.  I did read through all the information and I still did not find how to DELETE DEVICES from my account.  I'm not referring to deleting content and/or files and/or folders.  I'm r... See more...
Thanks for all that.  I did read through all the information and I still did not find how to DELETE DEVICES from my account.  I'm not referring to deleting content and/or files and/or folders.  I'm referring to deleting DEVICES.  Is there no way to do that?
I am accessing on the Verizon Cloud app on my desktop.  I do not know if the old devices are showing as active because there is no way to see that on the app.  There are 2 old phones along with 2 old... See more...
I am accessing on the Verizon Cloud app on my desktop.  I do not know if the old devices are showing as active because there is no way to see that on the app.  There are 2 old phones along with 2 old desktop computers showing as well as "VZCloudSync" with a last update of 5-17-2017.  How do I delete these?
How do I delete old devices that I don't even own anymore from my Cloud?  In the "manage all content" it shows 2 old phones and 3 old desktop computers that I don't have anymore along with all the ba... See more...
How do I delete old devices that I don't even own anymore from my Cloud?  In the "manage all content" it shows 2 old phones and 3 old desktop computers that I don't have anymore along with all the backed up data on them.  How do I delete these devices?