Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,902 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Lankotrank's Posts

Perfect, it's all sorted. Thanks!
Thanks for the help, Lennyedge. Where can I find a number to call? Verizon's "contact us" page doesn't seem to have very much good information for actually speaking to anyone, unless I'm missing ... See more...
Thanks for the help, Lennyedge. Where can I find a number to call? Verizon's "contact us" page doesn't seem to have very much good information for actually speaking to anyone, unless I'm missing something obvious.
Hey everyone, I recently ported to Verizon from Ting. I am not sure that the port has gone through all the way, because I cannot receive phone calls. I can make them fine, but all incoming go ... See more...
Hey everyone, I recently ported to Verizon from Ting. I am not sure that the port has gone through all the way, because I cannot receive phone calls. I can make them fine, but all incoming go directly to my voicemail. Would love to make sure my port is complete but am not sure how to do so. All help is appreciated. Martin