Over the last few months I've noticed when I turn my phone on vibrate or mute sounds, it rings without me turning it back on. This all started with the last few updates. After reviewing the comm... Ver más...
Over the last few months I've noticed when I turn my phone on vibrate or mute sounds, it rings without me turning it back on. This all started with the last few updates. After reviewing the community here, I find that there's a lot of issues about the updates. Buying the new Note 7 will not this or others issues. Has anyone found a solution for this?
I know I resolve the wifi issue for me. It was connecting even though I turned it off. I Went settings then selected wifi. I was looking at removing the wifi sites that my phone was connect... Ver más...
I know I resolve the wifi issue for me. It was connecting even though I turned it off. I Went settings then selected wifi. I was looking at removing the wifi sites that my phone was connecting to I went More and selected Manage Networks I selected the wifi site that I was connecting to. (One was Xfinitywifi) Then I pushed forget the button. Then I restarted my phone, since then I have not had any more problems.