Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,646 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

JERWIL27's Posts

THANKS I ENDED UP ORDERING THE 128 GB ROSE GOLD I DIDNT WANT  ROSE GOLD BUT IT WAS AVAILABLE AND I GOT IT THE NEXT DAY FROM BESTBUY
THANKS I ENDED UP ORDERING THE 128 GB ROSE GOLD I DIDNT WANT  ROSE GOLD BUT IT WAS AVAILABLE AND I GOT IT THE NEXT DAY FROM BESTBUY
DO I CALL AROUND TO THE STORES OR WOULD CUSTOMER SERVICES BE ABLE TO HELP. I AM MORE UPSET AT THE FACE THAT THEY TOLD ME A DATE THAT WAS WRONG AND WHEN THEY GOT TRIED OF ME CALLING THEY TOLD ME A... See more...
DO I CALL AROUND TO THE STORES OR WOULD CUSTOMER SERVICES BE ABLE TO HELP. I AM MORE UPSET AT THE FACE THAT THEY TOLD ME A DATE THAT WAS WRONG AND WHEN THEY GOT TRIED OF ME CALLING THEY TOLD ME ABOUT HOW I CAN CHECK MY EMAIL FOR THE SHIPPING INFORMATION.
I was told on 9/16/2016 that if I order the gold IPHONE 7+ 128gb I would get it by 9/19/2016 so I ordered it and I have called the store all week then they finally told me to check my email and I... See more...
I was told on 9/16/2016 that if I order the gold IPHONE 7+ 128gb I would get it by 9/19/2016 so I ordered it and I have called the store all week then they finally told me to check my email and I can look it up myself. So I did that is when I found out that it said 10/19/2016 not 9/19/2016 which if I new I would have to wait that long I would not have placed the order and paid off my old phone. Very disappointed with Verizon. As well I was in line on 9/16/2016 for two hours then at 8 o'clock they opened the store and said they had no iphones 7+ at all. Two hours in line 8th person in line for a phone they was not selling.
I was told on 9/16/2016 that if I order the gold IPHONE 7+ 128gb I would get it by 9/19/2016 so I ordered it and I have called the store all week then they finally told me to check my email and I... See more...
I was told on 9/16/2016 that if I order the gold IPHONE 7+ 128gb I would get it by 9/19/2016 so I ordered it and I have called the store all week then they finally told me to check my email and I can look it up myself. So I did that is when I found out that it said 10/19/2016 not 9/19/2016 which if I new I would have to wait that long I would not have placed the order and paid off my old phone. Very disappointed with Verizon. As well I was in line on 9/16/2016 for two hours then at 8 o'clock they opened the store and said they had no iphones 7+ at all. Two hours in line 8th person in line for a phone they was not selling.