deesigner2- I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Wi-Fi connection. I depend on my Wi-Fi as well so I can understand your concern. Have you tried rebooting your router? Do you hav... See more...
deesigner2- I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Wi-Fi connection. I depend on my Wi-Fi as well so I can understand your concern. Have you tried rebooting your router? Do you have any other wireless devices connected to your Wi-Fi router that may be causing your speeds to slow down?  -CarmenT_VZW    
You shouldn't have any unanswered concerns. Are there any questions I can help address today? VCarter_VZW 
We can take a look if there are any promotions to assist you with this required fee, please send a Private Note.
ngoldwein, we want to ensure all your concerns get addressed. If this is in regard to your FiOS (TV) services, you may contact them at either: 800-837-4966 or on their Facebook Support page at: https... Ver más...
ngoldwein, we want to ensure all your concerns get addressed. If this is in regard to your FiOS (TV) services, you may contact them at either: 800-837-4966 or on their Facebook Support page at: https://www.facebook.com/fios  ChristineK_VZW
We'll get to the bottom of your notification issues. Are you only having this issue within the Message+ app? Also, how long has this been going on?
We can answer this question for you. You will not be able to connect your Moto Z with your TV. This option is not available. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 
Oh, no! This isn't the type of experience we want for you. We'd like to have an opportunity to help. We sent you a Private Message to further assist. - ChristianP_VZW
We want to investigate further and provide you the correct details regarding your order. At this time we have sent you a Private Note so that we can continue.   GeorginaG_VZW
Oh, no! That's definitely not what we want for you, it shouldn't be so difficult to access your online account. Was the password change any help? Are you using the app, or the desktop site?     ... See more...
Oh, no! That's definitely not what we want for you, it shouldn't be so difficult to access your online account. Was the password change any help? Are you using the app, or the desktop site?   BrittanyR_VZW   
Thank you for the clarification. It is concerning to see that you are receiving this error even after all the steps you've taken. Please respond to the Private Note that was sent so that we can acces... Ver más...
Thank you for the clarification. It is concerning to see that you are receiving this error even after all the steps you've taken. Please respond to the Private Note that was sent so that we can access your account and investigate further.   GeorginaG_VZW
Oh my. How strange. I understand a lot of time has been invested what with the reset. To be sure, does the picture come in sideways on the recipients phone?  David_VZW
I do understand the urgency to get your messages back to your tablet. Are you getting any errors when trying to scan? If you head to a web page online to look for a QR code, are you able to scan othe... Ver más...
I do understand the urgency to get your messages back to your tablet. Are you getting any errors when trying to scan? If you head to a web page online to look for a QR code, are you able to scan other QR codes to open them?   JavierD_VZW
We want to ensure all our customers are able to obtain the new Disney Bundle promotion. Please,if you are having trouble with your promotion, Private Message us for live agent support. - NicholasS_VZW
VelcroWarrior, I can help look into this with you to see what can be done. Please send us a Private Note for better assistance.   JoseL_VZW
Mckell1997, let's go ahead  and take a closer look into this together to get your order settled. Please send us a Private Note for better assistance.   JoseL_VZW
I ma so sorry to  hear of any issues with your uploads. Are you doing this wirelessly or through a tethered cable?  Any error messages or warning?  AlbertoR_VZW
We would be more than happy to take a closer look into this. We will be sending you a Private Message, so we can continue. MoniqueH_VZW
Hola, greekgorilla. We certainly want to ensure you're able to utilize all services and are here to help! Are you using the default texting application on the Pixel 5? Are all other services functio... Ver más...
Hello, greekgorilla. We certainly want to ensure you're able to utilize all services and are here to help! Are you using the default texting application on the Pixel 5? Are all other services functioning properly? _Stanley_VZW
Donnie70,   That's far too long to wait on a solution for something like this. We want to make sure you always have a great phone that will meet your needs. Your 8 years of loyalty mean a lot to ... Ver más...
Donnie70,  That's far too long to wait on a solution for something like this. We want to make sure you always have a great phone that will meet your needs. Your 8 years of loyalty mean a lot to us and I'm glad to look into solutions. I have sent you a private message. Please respond when you can so we can fully assist you.   AndrewT_VZW
We appreciate how you feel and your concerns here; however, credit limits are based on many factors and cannot be changed by any 1 individual. These credit limits are placed to protect both our custo... Ver más...
We appreciate how you feel and your concerns here; however, credit limits are based on many factors and cannot be changed by any 1 individual. These credit limits are placed to protect both our customers and Verizon Wireless. We would be saddened to see you go over an issue such as this, however, this is one things that is set in stone and only changes as your credit history, tenure and external credit reporting changes, as measured approximately every 30 days. - ErichC_VZW