Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,521 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

jsbrown205's Posts

Really looking for feedback on the update to decide about it.  Didn't know if this install problemishes was happening to anybody else.
So ever since NG6 was pushed out to my phone, I have tried to run the OTA upgrade a couple times a day.  Every time it will download the update, and when run will attempt to install.  It consiste... See more...
So ever since NG6 was pushed out to my phone, I have tried to run the OTA upgrade a couple times a day.  Every time it will download the update, and when run will attempt to install.  It consistently gets an error during install and makes no changes to my phone. The frustration of having a phone that feels the need to constantly remind me that I have an update, that it subsequently fails to install is really annoying.  The fact that so many have had issues with the  update makes me think I don't even want it. Is there anything I can try to get it to install or should I wait until the next one since NG6 is so broken?