Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,270 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Mcarroll0420's Posts

I would contact customer service then.. I ordered that for my husband last night while on a chat with them
what did you order?
the 128gb MB is available! ordered last night by 8:30 eastern, received shipping details by 12:30 and it will be here tomorrow!
the 7+ Matte Black 128gb. if you are looking at them, the way you can tell is if under "Add to cart" to blank that means its available now (it will also show when you go to check out)
Yep! Ordered at 8:30pm Eastern last night and had Fedex details by 12:30 am! Original order said delivery by Friday at 8, but Fedex has it being delivered tomorrow!!
Just an FYI, the 7+ MB 128gb is available for shipping.. Just ordered one for my husband it's going to be delivered by this Friday at 8pm
Just an FYI. The 7+ MB 128gb is currently available for shipping. just ordered one for my husband and it says it will be here by Friday at 8pm!
My husband has now changed his mind about staying with Samsung now that he has an upgrade and he wants to get a 7+... which ones seem to be shipping the fastest (Not according to by the Verizon d... See more...
My husband has now changed his mind about staying with Samsung now that he has an upgrade and he wants to get a 7+... which ones seem to be shipping the fastest (Not according to by the Verizon delivery dates online) ??
I finally gave in a drive up to an Apple Store 2 and a half hours away and got an 7+ rose gold 256 gb!! So happy with it and so thankful I know longer have to keep checking order statuses every d... See more...
I finally gave in a drive up to an Apple Store 2 and a half hours away and got an 7+ rose gold 256 gb!! So happy with it and so thankful I know longer have to keep checking order statuses every day!!
If i decide to drive to an apple store first thing tomorrow morning and get the 7+ in store on the verizon payment plan, am i still eligible for Verizon's upgrade every year promo?
If I am able to find the phone I want from an apple store instead of waiting my verizon preorder,  and i set it up for the verizon device payment plan, will it still be eligible for Verizons upgr... See more...
If I am able to find the phone I want from an apple store instead of waiting my verizon preorder,  and i set it up for the verizon device payment plan, will it still be eligible for Verizons upgrade every year?? I'm really thinking of driving 3 hours to an apple store tomorrow but if I can't be eligible for that then I'm not going to bother
any order updates on your end? skplante​
if its shipping to the verizon store for store pick up, will i still get shipment notifications?
i know.. i keep looking for movements on the 7+ rose golds but almost everyone on here is talking about jet blacks or matte blacks... i just don't understand how apple can think its right to have... See more...
i know.. i keep looking for movements on the 7+ rose golds but almost everyone on here is talking about jet blacks or matte blacks... i just don't understand how apple can think its right to have some of the phones in stores and still have everyone that has already reserved one left out to dry on this..
i tried it as I'm doing store pick up and it doesn't show me any dates on that link... but i go to my orders and it showed a date but then disappeared and now its back at my original date of 10/1... See more...
i tried it as I'm doing store pick up and it doesn't show me any dates on that link... but i go to my orders and it showed a date but then disappeared and now its back at my original date of 10/19.. I'm really hoping that my phone comes asap.. my iPhone 6 is dying by the day and I'm going nuts with this wait!
MICBRO65​ did you get the JB or matte?
so we know that they have them (except for the jet black as none of the stores are showing those) but for everyone else... just freaking send them out already! if i didn't hate Android as much as... See more...
so we know that they have them (except for the jet black as none of the stores are showing those) but for everyone else... just freaking send them out already! if i didn't hate Android as much as i do, i would have gone to a different phone
One thing i don't understand is that apple is delaying people that have pre ordered their phones and put them in a line but are selling them in stores! the nearest apple store to me is at least 2... See more...
One thing i don't understand is that apple is delaying people that have pre ordered their phones and put them in a line but are selling them in stores! the nearest apple store to me is at least 2 and a half hours away which is just not feasible with 2 little kids... if you can have them in stores then you damn well better be getting them out to people that have already paid for them!! *sorry i had to get my anger out*
does anyone have any updates that ordered a 256gb in rose gold???