Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,303 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

JWLIONKING's Posts

It appears that I can make calls on the extender now. However, it still gets kicked intermittently.  Seems to be getting better. iOS version: 10.0.2 (14A456) Carrier: 25.1 Model: MKVG2LL/A ... See more...
It appears that I can make calls on the extender now. However, it still gets kicked intermittently.  Seems to be getting better. iOS version: 10.0.2 (14A456) Carrier: 25.1 Model: MKVG2LL/A Modem Firmware: 2.30.00
I will reboot my extender and see!
Great work so far Roadblocked with providing great detail information here for Verizon to work with. Unfortunately I feel like some of the representatives here are either bots or reading from a l... See more...
Great work so far Roadblocked with providing great detail information here for Verizon to work with. Unfortunately I feel like some of the representatives here are either bots or reading from a line by line troubleshooting guide.
If you use your cell phone for long periods of time as I do, daily 6-10 hour conference call working sessions, you would most certainly notice how challenging wifi calling is in respects to relia... See more...
If you use your cell phone for long periods of time as I do, daily 6-10 hour conference call working sessions, you would most certainly notice how challenging wifi calling is in respects to reliability.  Any little hiccup in internet quality, you get disconnected.  With an extender, most that will happen is you will not hear something for a second.  I can appreciate your hatred for having to pay for a $250 device for cell service, your approach could use some work in trying to educate people that there are other options.  Hopefully you can see now why some are opposed to giving up extenders yet.
I restart it daily. So last time it was restarted was yesterday.
Yes I have restarted the extender multiple times.  The extender works perfect on ANY other phone except the iPhone 7.
Thank you for helping me with this issue.  I shut off wifi calling and I still get the same behavior.  Once in a blue moon I will be able to connect and make some phone calls but then it quickly ... See more...
Thank you for helping me with this issue.  I shut off wifi calling and I still get the same behavior.  Once in a blue moon I will be able to connect and make some phone calls but then it quickly kicks me off.
Unfortunately I am unable to manage.  Please see screen capture for what I see on my account: http://imgur.com/a/UzSAJ Managed access is not available for 4G LTE Network Extenders at this time... See more...
Unfortunately I am unable to manage.  Please see screen capture for what I see on my account: http://imgur.com/a/UzSAJ Managed access is not available for 4G LTE Network Extenders at this time.
On an iPhone 6s Plus: iOS version: 10.0.1 (14A403) Carrier: 25.1 Model: MKVG2LL/A Modem Firmware: 2.30.00
I am experiencing that same behavior that Roadblocked is having in this thread: 4G Network Extender is NOT compatible with iPhone 7 - PLEASE HELP . If I reset Network settings, the phone will ... See more...
I am experiencing that same behavior that Roadblocked is having in this thread: 4G Network Extender is NOT compatible with iPhone 7 - PLEASE HELP . If I reset Network settings, the phone will reconnect to the 4G Network Extender.  If I attempt to make a call, it disconnects leaving me with no service.  It will not re-connect to the extender until I either reboot or reset Network settings. The network extender that I am using is: Samsung 4G LTE Network Extender - Verizon Wireless . The phone I am using is Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256GB. I have HD Voice enabled on the account and the device via Settings>Cellular>Options>Enable LTE>Voice and Data. Also, I have WiFi Calling active as well. I can also confirm the extender is working correctly with other model of phones  such as Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Iphone 6 Plus, Iphone 6. Please help.
Same issue here as well.
I can confirm the same behavior with my iPhone 7 plus even after your recommended verifications.