Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 2,198 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ROYEVE47's Posts

I've had better luck using twitter. I asked about 12 days ago and they asked for my phone number and pin. I received my 2 return boxes today a total of 14 days from my request via twitter.
I just received my 2 return boxes today from Verizon. It was about 10 days after I was contacted by a rep through twitter. Hopefully this will be happening to everyone who needs to return the Not... See more...
I just received my 2 return boxes today from Verizon. It was about 10 days after I was contacted by a rep through twitter. Hopefully this will be happening to everyone who needs to return the Note7.
I did the exchange by phone and got my replacement phones... One s7 edge for my son and LG v10 for myself... Still have note 7s and have been told nothing regarding box or return.
At a corporate store in Salt Lake city area.
Look at what sprint and t mobile have done after all of the customers complaints... They are allowing customers to get another phone now AND keeping upgrade status. Verizon needs to do this for ... See more...
Look at what sprint and t mobile have done after all of the customers complaints... They are allowing customers to get another phone now AND keeping upgrade status. Verizon needs to do this for all of us going through the Note7 fiasco!
Perfectly said Johham....Thanks!
It would be great if we all could do that but it still is not consistent. I hope ALL corporate stores will take note7s back. I have 2 waiting for that in the salt lake city area.
All stores are NOT accepting note7! It's very aggravating that you continue to tell us to go to the store and they send us home. I am in salt lake city.
I completely agree...that is the only fair thing to fo!
I would go on Twitter and contact them there. I actually created my Twitter account just because of this. They are helpful there.
I seriously doubt Verizon or Samsung has enough boxes for all the note7s yet so who knows how long it will take to get one. The reps here keep saying you can return it to the store but none here... See more...
I seriously doubt Verizon or Samsung has enough boxes for all the note7s yet so who knows how long it will take to get one. The reps here keep saying you can return it to the store but none here will take ut!
I did the upgrade on the phone after the hassle of going to two stores twice and my new phones will be here Monday. I would like to return my two note7s to a corporate store but none in the sal... See more...
I did the upgrade on the phone after the hassle of going to two stores twice and my new phones will be here Monday. I would like to return my two note7s to a corporate store but none in the salt lake city area will accept them. If you can please find a store here that will absolutely accept my phones I would appreciate it.
Most corporate stores will not take note7 due to safety issues. I know on h were vzw keeps saying to return to stores but it doesn't work a few may do the upgrade but will not take note7.
Corporate stores don't take these phones even if corporate tells them to...why ...safety issues for their employees. Vzw needs to stop telling customers to go to stores. We get there with all o... See more...
Corporate stores don't take these phones even if corporate tells them to...why ...safety issues for their employees. Vzw needs to stop telling customers to go to stores. We get there with all of our items and told to leave. One store would do the upgrade but NOT take note7. Until ALL corporate stores will take phones please stop wasting our time. I did my exchange online and now wait for the phones to be delivered Monday storing the note7 somewhere safe until there are proper boxes for returning.
Thank you...we really are and we have every right to be upset and disappointed!
They won't refund the charger because it is not note 7 specific. It can be used with other Android devices with wireless charging capabilities. So sadly  at this point the options are probably ge... See more...
They won't refund the charger because it is not note 7 specific. It can be used with other Android devices with wireless charging capabilities. So sadly  at this point the options are probably getting a device with that capability or as stated above sell it and probably take a loss  
[Removed]. "Just "return it" really...how is that...Verizon hasn't sent out the boxes REQUIRED for shipping by the shipping services. So in your informed opinion how long should someone wait fo... See more...
[Removed]. "Just "return it" really...how is that...Verizon hasn't sent out the boxes REQUIRED for shipping by the shipping services. So in your informed opinion how long should someone wait for this...while having a potentially dangerous device. Second this is also carriers responsibility as well. We are Verizon customers and they are Samsung customers. All carriers are going to be compensated for their costs by Samsung. We want Verizon to be able to give us the opportunity to get a device that is actually comparable not older technology. Please think about your responses to people who are having a horribly different time with this . Inappropriate content  removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
You have hit the nail on the head about "upgrade" pricing. I think you speak for a lot of us and how frustrating this is. One of the many poor customer service issues I had (this is the only one... See more...
You have hit the nail on the head about "upgrade" pricing. I think you speak for a lot of us and how frustrating this is. One of the many poor customer service issues I had (this is the only one not corporate stores related) I called to this exchange for my two note7s and was told I needed to pay taxes...sure whatever we are supposed to get original taxes refunded but I look at the email order confirmation and guess what the sneaking you know what also charged me that ridiculous upgrade fee!! How good is that customer service?!$?!
Well yesterday no stores in salt lake area would take back note7 due to danger and I see from others here that the stores are still refusing. Also considering that the major carriers are imposin... See more...
Well yesterday no stores in salt lake area would take back note7 due to danger and I see from others here that the stores are still refusing. Also considering that the major carriers are imposing strict shipping guidelines I would hope customers would not have to wait for Verizon to receive these dangerous phones. I am using my kindle fire until I receive my replacement via Fed ex. Of course to make or receive calls I need the note 7 
That is completely false now th a t there's an official recall.