Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,416 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Jacob770's Posts

Secondvoice was the right way to go, thanks for doing all that research I already knew before I signed up with Secondvoice. Its the cheapest and best solution for the small business guy like me t... See more...
Secondvoice was the right way to go, thanks for doing all that research I already knew before I signed up with Secondvoice. Its the cheapest and best solution for the small business guy like me that needs two phone lines on one cell phone. (for only $11 bucks a month)   I will consider me the winner of finding the best solution if you need 2 lines on 1 cell phone..      Message Edited by Jacob770 on 06-10-2009 05:13 PM
Sounds like somebody works for Verizon.  I just wanted to get rid of my second cell phone.  I wanted to stop looking like a {word filter}.  Your correct, I can't text or call 911 from it, so what.... See more...
Sounds like somebody works for Verizon.  I just wanted to get rid of my second cell phone.  I wanted to stop looking like a {word filter}.  Your correct, I can't text or call 911 from it, so what.  I don't care.  I really just needed it as an inexpensive business phone number with aprofessional voicemail so I can a have business presence that separates my business calls from my personal calls.   Message Edited by Jacob770 on 06-10-2009 01:58 PM Message Edited by BradC on 06-10-2009 07:50 PM
Yes you can add 2 lines on 1 phone.  It works on any Verizon phone or any service.  I just signed up for a service called secondvoice. It's cell phone Service, it offers a second phone line on a ... See more...
Yes you can add 2 lines on 1 phone.  It works on any Verizon phone or any service.  I just signed up for a service called secondvoice. It's cell phone Service, it offers a second phone line on a single cell phone. It works for me.  Keep my buisness and personal call seperate. Perfect for the small business owner. check it out.  Its great to have two numbers on one cell.     http://secondvoice.com/