SKIBUS This article on ZDNET talks about several Other changes that are included in the updated software. Samsung Galaxy Note 7 software update: More than just a green battery icon | ZDNet
JohnB_VZW, I received my original on 8/19, and was able to exchange by phone on 9/20 (received replacement 9/22). Obviously I was well beyond the 14 day "Worry Free" deadline, so there is ST... Ver más...
JohnB_VZW, I received my original on 8/19, and was able to exchange by phone on 9/20 (received replacement 9/22). Obviously I was well beyond the 14 day "Worry Free" deadline, so there is STILL no consistency between responses that folks are receiving!
Try calling Customer Service again. It appears the word is slowly getting out to the Reps about how to do it. Mine was shipped Tuesday and will be here today. Many others have recently  posted th... Ver más...
Try calling Customer Service again. It appears the word is slowly getting out to the Reps about how to do it. Mine was shipped Tuesday and will be here today. Many others have recently  posted that they've also had success. The first 2 Reps I spoke with Tuesday had no clue, but the 3rd one was Great and, although she had to put me on hold a couple times to check into it, she had my phone and return packaging/label shipped to me that same day! She also went ahead and credited me the sales tax and 1st payment I had paid on the original phone! Be Politely Persistent !
When I looked into this a couple years ago, I was told there was no way to do it via the phone, but that Customer Service could disable it from their end. They did, and I've been happy ever since... Ver más...
When I looked into this a couple years ago, I was told there was no way to do it via the phone, but that Customer Service could disable it from their end. They did, and I've been happy ever since! Before I retired, it seemed that my organization lived and died by voice-mail. I got tired of coming into work and having 50+ new messages to deal with, so I swore I'd never use it after I retired!  . . . My own little Boycott!
The primary reason I ordered online is because I'm disabled, and it's quite difficult for me to go Anywhere. . .  After a week plus of being told by Verizon that my ONLY option was to exchange at... Ver más...
The primary reason I ordered online is because I'm disabled, and it's quite difficult for me to go Anywhere. . .  After a week plus of being told by Verizon that my ONLY option was to exchange at a store, I finally had some luck yesterday! After some polite persistence, and striking out with the first 2 reps I spoke with, the third time was the charm! Not only did Valerie have my replacement and return packaging shipped Yesterday, she Also went ahead and credited the sales tax and first payment from the original purchase! I'm just happy that I finally reached someone who was willing to make the effort to do some digging and make it happen. Her company, through their poor planning, should've Never put her in the position where that was even necessary! I'm also glad I'll have both phones at hand, so I can transfer my data/settings at my leisure, in the comfort of my recliner, versus being rushed in a crowded store. Looking forward to the new phone, which is scheduled to be delivered by 11am tomorrow (Thursday). WooHoo! Although it was a frustrating process. . . Patience and Persistence Paid Off!
The primary reason I ordered online is because I'm disabled, and it's quite difficult for me to go Anywhere. . .  After a week of being told by Verizon that my ONLY option was to exchange at a st... Ver más...
The primary reason I ordered online is because I'm disabled, and it's quite difficult for me to go Anywhere. . .  After a week of being told by Verizon that my ONLY option was to exchange at a store, I finally had some luck yesterday! After some polite persistence, and striking out with the first 2 reps I spoke with, the third time was the charm! Not only did Valerie have my replacement and return packaging shipped Yesterday, she Also went ahead and credited the sales tax and first payment from the original purchase! I'm just happy that I finally reached someone that was willing to make the effort to do some digging and make it happen. Her company, through their poor planning, should've Never put her in the position where that was even necessary! I'm also glad I'll have both phones at hand, so I can transfer my data/settings in the comfort of my recliner!  versus being rushed in a crowded store. Looking forward to the new phone, which is scheduled to be delivered by 11am tomorrow (Thursday).