Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,060 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DREGULAS's Posts

I finally cracked this after multiple attempts: There are 2 levels of visual voice mail: Basic & Premium. Basic is free. You DO NOT have to dial *86 & enter a code for free access to voicemail. I... See more...
I finally cracked this after multiple attempts: There are 2 levels of visual voice mail: Basic & Premium. Basic is free. You DO NOT have to dial *86 & enter a code for free access to voicemail. I have always had Basic visual voicemail, so when the first screen that opened today while trying to access my voicemail asked me to sign up for Visual Voicemail again, I was a  little confused. It literally took opening this screen multiple times (at least 5), clicking on "continue", & clicking "accept" BEFORE the phone FINALLY gave me the screen with the option to sign on for Premium or choose "No Thanks". Why this screen did not appear the first 4 times I clicked "Accept" is a  mystery to both me & the Verizon reps I spoke to...but don't give up! You do NOT need to use dial-up voicemail, BASIC visual is still free!!!