I am not VZW customer I want to switch to VZW thru BestBuy (so I can get $200 giftcard sign up offer). I want Verizon to reimburse me for remaining balance on my existing device(s) with sprint ... See more...
I am not VZW customer I want to switch to VZW thru BestBuy (so I can get $200 giftcard sign up offer). I want Verizon to reimburse me for remaining balance on my existing device(s) with sprint (I will be trading it in to Verizon)
Correct me if I misunderstood... I am ineligible IF I TRADE IN device at Bestbuy I am eligible if I simply buy galaxy S7 at on DPP at Bestbuy (No trade ins at BB) I am planing to simply bu... See more...
Correct me if I misunderstood... I am ineligible IF I TRADE IN device at Bestbuy I am eligible if I simply buy galaxy S7 at on DPP at Bestbuy (No trade ins at BB) I am planing to simply buy from Bestbuy because they are offering $200 GC on VZ DPP. Thanks for the response.
Question , has anyone successfully gotten Verizon to reimburse ETF and/or DPP contract buyout on 3rd party channel purchase(i.e. service and phone bought at BestBuy)? Reason I asked because... See more...
Question , has anyone successfully gotten Verizon to reimburse ETF and/or DPP contract buyout on 3rd party channel purchase(i.e. service and phone bought at BestBuy)? Reason I asked because their website does not explicitly make it clear whether it is available if service and phone was sold through bestbuy or target etc. Bestbuy clerk mentioned that since they are offering BB gift card on sign ups, contract buyout will not be available, but when I asked Verizon sales # and vz store clerk, they told me that I will still be eligible. I tried searching but didn't come across any relevant post of this topic....hence I am starting one. Can anyone share their experience or insights on this. ¡Gracias!