Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,085 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

MILKPHISH2's Posts

Dear Seane, Thanks for your reply. I don’t know of anyone else who has this problem. But, I suspect others may be having this same problem. I am in Tucson, Arizona and my zip code is 85719.  T... See more...
Dear Seane, Thanks for your reply. I don’t know of anyone else who has this problem. But, I suspect others may be having this same problem. I am in Tucson, Arizona and my zip code is 85719.  Thanks for your response.
Yea, I did switch the network mode from Gloval to LTE/CDMA, and it did not work. I also tried switching to other networks, and even trying to connect to 3G, and nothing worked. I was not able to ... See more...
Yea, I did switch the network mode from Gloval to LTE/CDMA, and it did not work. I also tried switching to other networks, and even trying to connect to 3G, and nothing worked. I was not able to place a test call because the phone cannot connect to the network. This problem affects the phone whenever I am. It is not dependent upon the location.
This started abut 2 weeks ago. I have already tried replacing the SIM card, but the problem persists. It seems as if it is a communication issue on Verizon’s end because the phone works fine othe... See more...
This started abut 2 weeks ago. I have already tried replacing the SIM card, but the problem persists. It seems as if it is a communication issue on Verizon’s end because the phone works fine otherwise, appears to connect to the network, and can send and receive data. Any ideas?
Help! My BB Q10 cannot receive or make phone calls. I can send receive texts and send and receive data. However, whenever i try to make a phone call. I get an error message stating “Call Failure,... See more...
Help! My BB Q10 cannot receive or make phone calls. I can send receive texts and send and receive data. However, whenever i try to make a phone call. I get an error message stating “Call Failure,” and that the network is not available. I’ve tried all troubleshooting steps. It seems there is some software conflict or settings issue. Please help!  Thanks in advance!