Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,353 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MDASKY1's Posts

70570 is the zip code. I'm a truck driver not local to the area, just come here time to time. The issue is outside the building in the parking lot area.  Here is the exact location of the issue..... See more...
70570 is the zip code. I'm a truck driver not local to the area, just come here time to time. The issue is outside the building in the parking lot area.  Here is the exact location of the issue...
Barely any data coverage and dropped calls in the loading dock and parking area. Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service
Does anyone else have a problem getting the show advanced options screen to come up when trying to configure a S8+ mobile hotspot? I have a Samsung Galaxy S8+ and when I am on the Configure Mobil... See more...
Does anyone else have a problem getting the show advanced options screen to come up when trying to configure a S8+ mobile hotspot? I have a Samsung Galaxy S8+ and when I am on the Configure Mobile Hotspot dialog screen, I cannot check the show advanced options dialog.  A quick dialog comes up that says Settings has stopped and restarting app.  I just checked for updates, there are none.  Is there a fix to thus problem?  Has anyone else experienced it?