Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,602 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DIVADNS's Posts

Email everyone in the Executive Customer Relations department until you get a reply! I have had it with this company and their poor customer service. Costing me time, money, and more trouble than... See more...
Email everyone in the Executive Customer Relations department until you get a reply! I have had it with this company and their poor customer service. Costing me time, money, and more trouble than they are worth!
Worst CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!! I need out ASAP. Someone mentioned filing a class action lawsuit. I will definitely be joining!
same here!
I too share the same sentiments! I have been experiencing the same issues with customer service over the last several months! I want out! My husband has lost valuable information, pictures, memor... See more...
I too share the same sentiments! I have been experiencing the same issues with customer service over the last several months! I want out! My husband has lost valuable information, pictures, memories, time and money over the same issue! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! I am in Illinois and will be glad to join the class action suit!