Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,716 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Piratekiller's Posts

My order number is only 6 numbers.  My order location number is 1 letter and 6 numbers.  I just want my phone.  These beach balls are really beach balling this whole delivery situation.  Mother b... See more...
My order number is only 6 numbers.  My order location number is 1 letter and 6 numbers.  I just want my phone.  These beach balls are really beach balling this whole delivery situation.  Mother beach ballers!!!
I just chatted with Verizon to see if I could get some sort of update on my order.  They had absolutely no info/update for me.  I guess I will just wait and hope it actually shows up on the 28th.... See more...
I just chatted with Verizon to see if I could get some sort of update on my order.  They had absolutely no info/update for me.  I guess I will just wait and hope it actually shows up on the 28th. 
Nothing yet and my card hasn't been charged.  It still says that it is processing.  It would be nice to get it before the 28th but at this point I doubt that will happen.
I ordered my 128gb 7plus on 9/9 at 7:30am.  I had an expected delivery date of 9/23 which has now changed to 9/28.  I am trying not to get pissed off that people that ordered their phones after m... See more...
I ordered my 128gb 7plus on 9/9 at 7:30am.  I had an expected delivery date of 9/23 which has now changed to 9/28.  I am trying not to get pissed off that people that ordered their phones after me are getting theirs already, but its pretty tough not to get a bid mad.