Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,829 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

itsjustmejanie91's Posts

Hello  No. It only happens through Verizon Message +   Thank you
I use Verizon message plus on my samsung android phone and have for years. My sister is on a different Verizon account and uses message + on her Google pixel android.  3 days ago I started randomly ... See more...
I use Verizon message plus on my samsung android phone and have for years. My sister is on a different Verizon account and uses message + on her Google pixel android.  3 days ago I started randomly getting messages from her in message + that look like this : id:20686562344377 sub:001 dlvrd:000 submit date:2301150131 done date:2301150131 stat:Deliver err:000 Text:. lj .? ?|???2 &  She doesn't see them on her side.  She sent a text to my mom who has a samsung android but on a different carrier and my mom got the same kind of message.  Then last night my friend who has a Verizon  prepaid samsung android who also uses Verizon message + started sending me messages like that.   It's almost like a receipt for the message I sent but it doesn't happen every time. My friend switched to a different text app and it stopped.  He switched back to Verizon Message + and it started again.  All of us have been using Message + for years and nothing is new except in the last month or so we got updated to the newest android version. Amy ideas?
I had my cousin turn wifi off and she got the pic!  That's so weird that iPhone users have that problem.   Glad I am an android user   Thanks!
I tried those options and sent a picture message to my cousin.  It shows only "Sent" on my side  and she did not receive it.   I sent the exact same pic to my sister who is also on Verizon on a comp... See more...
I tried those options and sent a picture message to my cousin.  It shows only "Sent" on my side  and she did not receive it.   I sent the exact same pic to my sister who is also on Verizon on a completely different account from myself and my cousin.   When I sent the same pic to her, it went to "Delivered" on my side and she got the pic. My cousin receives pics from other Verizon customers.  It is only me that we have noticed she does not get them.
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+.  I use the Verizon messaging text app.  Most of the people I text receive my picture messages fine.  However everytime i send my cousin who is also on Verizon on an ... See more...
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+.  I use the Verizon messaging text app.  Most of the people I text receive my picture messages fine.  However everytime i send my cousin who is also on Verizon on an iPhone, my picture shows Sent and then a day or two later Failed and she never gets it.  She gets my regular texts.   Today,  another friend of mine on Verizon did not receive 1 pic I sent and it just shows Sent on the status.. however yesterday  that same person did get a bunch of pics I sent (and they all show Delivered)  I do not want to reset my app and lose text messages.  I think this is a network issue.  . Help!