I have the Moto Z jessie61077, I'm sorry to learn you experienced signal loss in Leakey, TX. I know it's important to have reliable service. May I ask what phone you have? - TracyB_VZW ... Ver más...
I have the Moto Z jessie61077, I'm sorry to learn you experienced signal loss in Leakey, TX. I know it's important to have reliable service. May I ask what phone you have? - TracyB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
I recently went on a weekend trip to Leakey, Texas.  Was I drove up there I noticed that I lost all signal to my phone. It seems that a good portion of the Texas Hill Country has no Verizon servi... Ver más...
I recently went on a weekend trip to Leakey, Texas.  Was I drove up there I noticed that I lost all signal to my phone. It seems that a good portion of the Texas Hill Country has no Verizon service.  Thankfully, the location I was at had some WiFi (very little).  I have been all over this country (an out of the country) and always had service.  It was very strange for me not to have service just an hour and a half away from my home. V/r