Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,515 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

MJLIVO's Posts

I do recall that being taken care of in 1 of my trips back to the store.  Phone still lost connection twice after that was supposedly fixed.  Hopefully, your's will be working in another couple w... See more...
I do recall that being taken care of in 1 of my trips back to the store.  Phone still lost connection twice after that was supposedly fixed.  Hopefully, your's will be working in another couple weeks.  Good Luck!!
I have been in discussions with the Executive Relations Department over the last several days.  As I get information I will post on here as she passes it on to me. 
So at what point is Verizon going to address this issue?  All I see is crickets on this thread, I have no problem leaving Verizon at this point.  Best network??  Huh?? With all the other networks... See more...
So at what point is Verizon going to address this issue?  All I see is crickets on this thread, I have no problem leaving Verizon at this point.  Best network??  Huh?? With all the other networks willing to pay my buyout $$$.  This is ridiculous, I left AT&T some time ago because of their shitty support.  I'll go back if need be.  Can SOMEONE from Verizon please give me a solution???  I've now been without my phone for a week.
So in other words, there is nothing YOU can do to help me either DavidH_VZW. Thanks, for nothing, Mike On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 2:12 PM, vzw_customer_support <
The U11 has worked on Verizon.  But every 3 weeks it loses its connection to Verizon's network and is unusable.  The typical fix has been to replace/activate a new SIM card and it works fine fo... See more...
The U11 has worked on Verizon.  But every 3 weeks it loses its connection to Verizon's network and is unusable.  The typical fix has been to replace/activate a new SIM card and it works fine for another 3 weeks or so.  This last time it happened, the local Verizon store basically shoo'd me away and said they couldn't fix it.  The new SIM does require activation first (on a Verizon phone) prior to loading into my phone (which makes absolutely NO sense to me.  I've researched that Verizon should have the ability to turn off the "CDMA provisioning" of the phone and I have yet to hear that that was tried. The phone is currently NOT ACTIVE as the last Verizon technician I talked with convinced me to go back to my old phone while HTC was troubleshooting the problem. Couple of issues I have at this point: 1.  I don't know what HTC can do to fix my particular issue (they were supposed to call me on Monday and they never did).  Nonetheless, the issue isn't a ME issue, it's a phone and Verizon issue.  So I'm really not understanding why HTC wanted to further discuss with me. 2.  I spend the majority of my time on the road and this issue has caused me to be in the office for the last week...which means I'm not doing the job I was hired to do.  It's becoming very frustrating.  Am I the only Verizon user who has a U11?  If so, am I the only one having this issue? If so, that's a problem because I was told by Verizon AND HTC that this phone would work on the Verizon network.  And the reality of it is, no, it does not work. I would truly appreciate any help that can be given to allow me to use the phone on Verizon.  If not possible, some type of letter that I can send to HTC that will allow me to return the phone, get my money back and purchase a phone that works on Verizon's network would be great right now. Thank you, Mike [Removed] personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
I've read over the few U11 discussions that have already been started (and all seemed to be locked now for some reason).  I too am a victim of the HTC U11 and Verizon issue.  Have had the phone f... See more...
I've read over the few U11 discussions that have already been started (and all seemed to be locked now for some reason).  I too am a victim of the HTC U11 and Verizon issue.  Have had the phone for not quite 3 months and returned to the local corporate store now 3 times with no service.  The last time I was quietly told to move along that they could not support this phone.  VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!  Love the phone...ALOT.  Unusable on Verizon's network.  That's a real shame.  Now, I sit here with an old phone AGAIN.  Did I say VERY DISAPPOINTED Verizon????