Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,345 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

benr_'s Posts

Thanks, John, I've tried a full factory reset, and no luck, unfortunately.
I bought a refurbished AC791L Jetpack from Amazon and a new Micro SIM from a Verizon store. I set up the Jetpack successfully on a new Verizon account and data-only plan. The Jetpack works as exp... See more...
I bought a refurbished AC791L Jetpack from Amazon and a new Micro SIM from a Verizon store. I set up the Jetpack successfully on a new Verizon account and data-only plan. The Jetpack works as expected. But on the main screen of the Jetpack I get the message "1 alert requires attention" (with no obvious way to find that "alert"), and on the main page of the web admin tool, I get the warning "1 Alert, SMS Memory Full, Please delete some messages to receive new ones." It is seemingly NOT referring to the Jetpack's internal message system, as I have received, read and deleted Verizon service messages there. I assume it is referring to SMS storage space on the Micro SIM, can anyone confirm? The Jetpack continues to function as expected, but I would like to remove the alert, as it blocks the default screen display of data usage. Since the Jetpack is not a smartphone, I don't know how I can "delete" SIM data. Any advice appreciated.