Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,229 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ajesmore's Posts

I ordered on 9/10 in the Verizon store.  128 gig matte black iPhone 7 Plus.....got my tracking number today!  🙂
Nope.  I am waiting for my matte black 128 gig iPhone 7plus.....nothing yet.  Hard to be patient when my sister (who is with another carrier that starts with "A") got her phone a week ago.  Hopef... See more...
Nope.  I am waiting for my matte black 128 gig iPhone 7plus.....nothing yet.  Hard to be patient when my sister (who is with another carrier that starts with "A") got her phone a week ago.  Hopefully we will see some action soon!
I have seen in this forum that when your ship date disappears it can be a good thing.  Check back tomorrow for a shipping notice.   🙂  Try to be patient.....enjoy your phone when it arrives. 
I'm in the same boat.  Ordered my 7  Plus 128GB matte black on 9/10 and still waiting......looks like we can be hopeful they are shipping to people who ordered the day before we did. 
I preordered 9/10 and my status says "processing".  I am hoping my wait will soon be over.  Enjoy your new phone!