Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,750 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

JleJme's Posts

I live in zipcode 97131  (Oregon coast).    I guess, looking at the coverage map,  that there are Verizon towers some way to the north and south of me,  but nothing very close. If I am outside... See more...
I live in zipcode 97131  (Oregon coast).    I guess, looking at the coverage map,  that there are Verizon towers some way to the north and south of me,  but nothing very close. If I am outside I get a somewhat reliable LTE connection.  Inside, near a window,  I have a 50/50 chance of a connection,   and away from a window I get no LTE connection. Is a signal booster likely to work in this situation,   if so which one is recommended?   If it matters,   my devices are a Nexus 6, and a Galaxy S5. I am asking about the "antenna on the outside of the house" variety,    not a network extender which uses a broadband connection  (I have no broadband internet connection). Thanks for any advice ...
I live in zipcode 97131  (Oregon coast).    I guess, looking at the coverage map,  that there are Verizon towers some way to the north and south of me,  but nothing very close. If I am outside... See more...
I live in zipcode 97131  (Oregon coast).    I guess, looking at the coverage map,  that there are Verizon towers some way to the north and south of me,  but nothing very close. If I am outside I get a somewhat reliable LTE connection.  Inside, near a window,  I have a 50/50 chance of a connection,   and away from a window I get no LTE connection. Is a signal booster likely to work in this situation,   if so which one is recommended?   If it matters,   my devices are a Nexus 6, and a Galaxy S5. I am asking about the "antenna on the outside of the house" variety,    not a network extender which uses a broadband connection  (I have no broadband internet connection). Thanks for any advice ...