Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,093 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

GPJ2327's Posts

Please be advised that the HUM system is a total waste of money. Upon returning two HUM systems to the Wellington/Royal Palm Beach Store State Road 7 in Florida, the Customer Service representati... See more...
Please be advised that the HUM system is a total waste of money. Upon returning two HUM systems to the Wellington/Royal Palm Beach Store State Road 7 in Florida, the Customer Service representative was rude and could care less about my issues with the HUM system that I tried to use one of these for 2 months, 1 was never removed from the box. The early termination fee was $105 for each unit and I explained to the Manager of the store who also was part of the original transaction how poorly the HUM system worked and I could never trust in an emergency. Again no concern from the Manager. I paid the $210 fee to rid myself of this junk. After being a Verizon Wireless Customer for over 20 years, I will be switching providers when I find the right deal. Customer Service has has declined significantly. Glenn in Florida