Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,409 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

linda18's Posts

I'm sorry to hear of your story. Similar thing happened to me, so far, no resolution. Eventually, if they don't come through, I'm going to file with the FCC, consumer affairs, etc. You should do ... See more...
I'm sorry to hear of your story. Similar thing happened to me, so far, no resolution. Eventually, if they don't come through, I'm going to file with the FCC, consumer affairs, etc. You should do the same. I stopped writing on the VZ board because there is a lot of trolling and not much helping. I just logged on because I was seeing how abused you were. I'm sorry.
Thank you for your insight and advice. This gives me hope and I will keep in mind what you said. I appreciate you sharing.  Many thanks.
I'm experiencing the same thing, I had one month left on my old iPhone and they told me they will credit that one month so I can get the rebate on the new phones. But now they are going back on t... See more...
I'm experiencing the same thing, I had one month left on my old iPhone and they told me they will credit that one month so I can get the rebate on the new phones. But now they are going back on their words.  That's a long time for you to deal with them. What have you tried? I've been reading that we should reach out to the executives? But smal claims court sounds like a good option.
Weird -- wasn't asking you the question.
I  dread calling -- it takes 1-2 hours and I get a different story each time. Last call said they'll take care of everything but didn't confirm and now I'm dreading finding another 1-2 hours to d... See more...
I  dread calling -- it takes 1-2 hours and I get a different story each time. Last call said they'll take care of everything but didn't confirm and now I'm dreading finding another 1-2 hours to do this dance again. Terrible!
Sorry I missed the link.  Thanks.  But did you email this person? And got a good response? Why are you recommending him specifically?  Many thanks!
I am going through such a similar experience.  Have you reached out to the executives yet?
We purchased the new phones on 12/22 and was told that we would be able to get the new phones for $4/month but now we are being charged $32/month.
No, there was no link.  Is this an executive? Did you email this person and got a good response?
Are you still calling in hopes of a resolution? Any luck?
I purchased new iPhone 7s on the promise that if I trade in my old iPhones, i will only have to pay the promo rate. Long behold, I open the new phones and return my old ones and VZW is now saying... See more...
I purchased new iPhone 7s on the promise that if I trade in my old iPhones, i will only have to pay the promo rate. Long behold, I open the new phones and return my old ones and VZW is now saying they won't honor the promo (despite my having a written text that says i will be given the promo) and I will be charged the full amount. i have spoken to the trade in department who says they are working on it but despite many hours of discussion on the phone the past week, there hasn't been any resolution. has anyone reached out to the VZW executlives and gotten a favorable resolution?
Did you ever get this resolved?
Hi! Who is Diego Scotti? And what is his email?
Going through similar nightmare. Hope you find a resolution soon!
Have you tried sending snail mail to this address and gotten a response? Thank you.
Please share information on contacting VZW regional executives to resolve your issues. I have had no success with the smales rep/supervisors. I read that reaching out to the regional executives h... See more...
Please share information on contacting VZW regional executives to resolve your issues. I have had no success with the smales rep/supervisors. I read that reaching out to the regional executives helps but the VZW website no longer carries their contacts as of a few years ago. Any advice appreciated! Than you.
It lists all the executives, like CEO but none of the regional presidents? were you able to locate the Northeast one? I can't seem to find it online. Would be mind sending me the contact (not the... See more...
It lists all the executives, like CEO but none of the regional presidents? were you able to locate the Northeast one? I can't seem to find it online. Would be mind sending me the contact (not the link since it doesn't seem to work for me)? thank you!!!
This link doesn't have area presidents anymore, did they just take the info offline? Any clue where I can get the northeast regional president now? Thank you.
Were you able to get contact for regional manager/president? I'm looking for the Northeast one...?
Any luck in getting this resolved favorably? I am going through the same thing and not sure what to do.