Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,134 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

RUSSTOTHEB's Posts

I used to use the My Verizon mobile app. I've stopped using it for the moment as it won't allow you to continue without creating a PIN. I fail to see the use case for creating or needing a PIN an... See more...
I used to use the My Verizon mobile app. I've stopped using it for the moment as it won't allow you to continue without creating a PIN. I fail to see the use case for creating or needing a PIN and so have been avoiding it. But I'm sure that would be another thread of conversation and isn't related to this.
Here's the pics...
Thanks for looking. I'm currently in Mexico. I've also attached a couple screenshots to assist in the troubleshooting. Screenshot1.png shows my standard domestic plan usage as expected. I then ... See more...
Thanks for looking. I'm currently in Mexico. I've also attached a couple screenshots to assist in the troubleshooting. Screenshot1.png shows my standard domestic plan usage as expected. I then click the link I circled in red to view the international usage. Screenshot2.png shows what I see when clicking the view my international usage link. You can see it's for the plan that includes 100 minutes of talk but the talk usage isn't shown. I am able to make (for sure) and receive (I think) calls without problem. The plan and services are working but it's just the website that seems to be missing a piece. I'm just curious to see the usage from time to time so I don't go over. Thanks, Russ On Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 11:25 AM, YaleK_VZW <forums@verizonwireless.com>
I recently added the: International Travel 100 Talk, Text & Data - Billed Monthly International Travel 100 Minutes/100Messages/100MB Data - Billed Monthly You've selected the month-to-month... See more...
I recently added the: International Travel 100 Talk, Text & Data - Billed Monthly International Travel 100 Minutes/100Messages/100MB Data - Billed Monthly You've selected the month-to-month option. Your plan will automatically renew on a monthly basis for a full-month term from the Start Date until canceled. When I attempt to view the usage for this particular part of the plan, it shows me messages sent, messages received, and data used. It does not show me the number of minutes used. The accounting I'm doing in my mind tells me I must be close, if not over, the 100 minutes offered by the plan. I would like to see what Verizon shows to be safe instead of paying $0.25 per minute over the 100 minutes available to me.