Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,152 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

mgibson223's Posts

It happens indoors and outdoors.  I dialed #832 and it was successful.  The problem seems to be callers at the other end can not hear me.  We live in San Luis Obispo, CA in a canyon surrounded by... See more...
It happens indoors and outdoors.  I dialed #832 and it was successful.  The problem seems to be callers at the other end can not hear me.  We live in San Luis Obispo, CA in a canyon surrounded by mountains, although we are only a few miles from shopping, etc.  Feel free to call me at [Removed] Thanks again for your help. personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service Message edited by Verizon Moderator
I moved to San Luis Obispo, CA 93405 7/31/15 and changed to Verizon.  The issue at my residence has persisted since that date.  I can get text service (although sometime, especially with attachme... See more...
I moved to San Luis Obispo, CA 93405 7/31/15 and changed to Verizon.  The issue at my residence has persisted since that date.  I can get text service (although sometime, especially with attachment) texts fail.   I have never been able to make or receive cell calls at my home.  My uses a competitors cell service and has the same issues.  Thanks so much for assisting.
Thanks for your response.  I checked with AT&T and DSL is not available at our house.   Thanks again.
No DSL available, just AT&T land line.
I live in a canyon and get 0 cell service at my house.  I have satellite internet service as cable is not available.  I tried a mini-tower but even though the phone shows 5 bars they do not work ... See more...
I live in a canyon and get 0 cell service at my house.  I have satellite internet service as cable is not available.  I tried a mini-tower but even though the phone shows 5 bars they do not work with satellite internet service.  I also tried wifi cell service.  Any suggestions? Thanks
I did reboot satellite modem, router and phone.  I can hear the other party on a Wifi call perfect but they only hear me intermittently.  I often cut out.  I will acknowledge that satellite inter... See more...
I did reboot satellite modem, router and phone.  I can hear the other party on a Wifi call perfect but they only hear me intermittently.  I often cut out.  I will acknowledge that satellite internet does not work with mini-tower boosters  which  I have tried.  Due to terrain cable is not available so I was hoping Wifi cell service would be the answer.  Any other suggestions? Thanks
Hi.  I just answered the call not with speaker phone or Bluetooth.  I do have an Otter case on the phone but it works fine with a cell call. Mike [Removed] personal information remove... See more...
Hi.  I just answered the call not with speaker phone or Bluetooth.  I do have an Otter case on the phone but it works fine with a cell call. Mike [Removed] personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
Iphone 6.  I did not try speaker or Bluetooth I simply answered the call as a normal cell call.  I do not have a Bluetooth connection outside my car.  I do have an Otter case and have accepted ce... See more...
Iphone 6.  I did not try speaker or Bluetooth I simply answered the call as a normal cell call.  I do not have a Bluetooth connection outside my car.  I do have an Otter case and have accepted cell calls through cell service.  Thanks
I live in a canyon and at home get virtually no cell service.  I just setup Wifi Calling in hopes it would help.  Someone called me as a test and I could hear them but they obviously could not he... See more...
I live in a canyon and at home get virtually no cell service.  I just setup Wifi Calling in hopes it would help.  Someone called me as a test and I could hear them but they obviously could not hear me.   Any ideas? Thanks Mike