​I have a question about my Surcharges, Below is a little background and my questions as well as a copy of my bill. So I just moved to a new state (NM) and I had T-Mobile before this. I had ... Ver más...
​I have a question about my Surcharges, Below is a little background and my questions as well as a copy of my bill. So I just moved to a new state (NM) and I had T-Mobile before this. I had T-Mobile for about 2 months after I got to NM and my bill didn't change much in rate with them even though my location did and my charges on the bill did reflect my new area. I switched to Verizon though because unfortunately in this area T-Mobile does not have more than 3G service out of town and that would be spotty at times. So I switched to Verizon and to me it seems that my Surcharges are through the roof! I don't think $23.07 in surcharges is normal. That does not even include the $1.74 for the NM State 911 Fee and tax. I hate to say it but with T-Mobile willing to pay off my ETF I may go back and just deal with the service because if this cant change it will be really expensive, $38 per month more than my 3 lines with T-Mobile so $456 per year in extra cost to me is not worth the few dropped calls I would have with T-Mobile. Why is it so high on Verizon compared to other carriers? Does this change (You can see that this is my second month so its not the activation fee and the equipment fee is in the lines not the surcharges area)? Can I do anything about these?