Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,826 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

NekoSaru's Posts

There are a few vibrate options. The touch screen for selecting items and texting have separate selections in the settings menu.   Go to menu > settings > language & keyboard > touch input > te... See more...
There are a few vibrate options. The touch screen for selecting items and texting have separate selections in the settings menu.   Go to menu > settings > language & keyboard > touch input > text input Uncheck " Vibrate when typing"
I agree. I got mine on Tuesday and so far had one issue with an app. No more task killers for me, no matter how good of a rating. Just recently finished installing the other apps that I've grown ... See more...
I agree. I got mine on Tuesday and so far had one issue with an app. No more task killers for me, no matter how good of a rating. Just recently finished installing the other apps that I've grown to love this week (especially Handcent).   Plan on getting the battery from Amazon in a few weeks, recommended by a friend that had her DINC since launch.
I wonder if it has to do with the phone? I've been sending photos and videos through handcent with no issues since I installed it Monday night. I did notice that it has to compress the items to s... See more...
I wonder if it has to do with the phone? I've been sending photos and videos through handcent with no issues since I installed it Monday night. I did notice that it has to compress the items to send, maybe it's not compressing correctly and fails?   Try uninstalling and reinstalling. I checked the handcent forums and they have a fix that might work if you want to try it. http://bbs.handcent.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2269
Received on the 12th. I went home during lunch to pick it up and activate. Loving everything except the battery life so far.
Yes to email notification; ordered online
  mnjaime wrote: @budone, thanks!  Its good to hear that you are no longer getting them.   I have a GMail account....does that make a difference?   I thought I saw something about having... See more...
  mnjaime wrote: @budone, thanks!  Its good to hear that you are no longer getting them.   I have a GMail account....does that make a difference?   I thought I saw something about having to re-active my old phone, change a setting on that one....and that should resolve the issue too.  Anyone know more about that?   Isn't there a VZW techie out there surfing the boards that knows about this, that could offer a solution?   Thanks! Were you by chance using Mobile Email on your old phone for gmail? I noticed that I received two of those messages at the same time 2 new emails came through on the acct I set up on my DINC through the HTC mail program.     I had also received two other brew messages about VZ Navigator and Mobile Email may now cost due to change in plans (had the premium before that included them). Once corrections in My VZW were made to make sure those features were no longer active, I replied stop and the notices stopped with new emails.
Three in my office have the DINC (two ordered at launch) , and maybe for other have the Moto Droid. Various Android phones from all carries at work.
    Limited Introductory Offer: 2 GB MicroSD Card   While it is limited, you would expect that as long as it is still posted on the order site, it would still be included. I would h... See more...
    Limited Introductory Offer: 2 GB MicroSD Card   While it is limited, you would expect that as long as it is still posted on the order site, it would still be included. I would hope it was only a packing error but it may also be hard for him to prove it didn't have one in the box. Random thought, but have him check the card slot to see if by some odd occurance, it's in there.  
It was moved to the new DROID section.   http://community.vzw.com/t5/DROID-Incredible-by-HTC/Droid-incredible-ship-date/td-p/197717   Theres a topic by one of the mods saying topics are being... See more...
It was moved to the new DROID section.   http://community.vzw.com/t5/DROID-Incredible-by-HTC/Droid-incredible-ship-date/td-p/197717   Theres a topic by one of the mods saying topics are being moved around.
A google search shows " The short code for USA Today - 59523" but that was also posted in 2007. You didn't by chance sign up for anything from them and forgot about it? Just like Twitter is 40... See more...
A google search shows " The short code for USA Today - 59523" but that was also posted in 2007. You didn't by chance sign up for anything from them and forgot about it? Just like Twitter is 40404. Some short code txts are spam, but others are legit and just take from your normal allowence. I belive USA Today would be just normal texting charges.
First: Your both in the same timezone? If you are, it may be a delay on the servers. I saw nmchilieman posted that there is a current issue going on nationwide causing texts from other carriers ... See more...
First: Your both in the same timezone? If you are, it may be a delay on the servers. I saw nmchilieman posted that there is a current issue going on nationwide causing texts from other carriers to either never arrive or are majorly delayed.   If you are not in the same timezone, than that is why the timestamps are a bit off.
I remember this was mentioned a while ago. Texts are left on the servers for approx 3-5 days (unless it's changed in the past few months), and can only be retrieved with a proper legal warrent.
Did you sign in using the number for the primary line? You can be the Account Holder (account is under your name) and not be the primary line.   Under where it says "My Usage" if you click the... See more...
Did you sign in using the number for the primary line? You can be the Account Holder (account is under your name) and not be the primary line.   Under where it says "My Usage" if you click there, it should take you to a section where you can view all lines as well.    
Can you do it? Yes How much will it cost? Depends on what type of message plan you need.   This link should help you decide on if it is worth doing a single line of move the whole family plan:... See more...
Can you do it? Yes How much will it cost? Depends on what type of message plan you need.   This link should help you decide on if it is worth doing a single line of move the whole family plan: https://text1.vzw.com/text/jsp/text_messaging_faq.jsp#watsinmsging
Its ok Not many know about those 3. They are among the few that I know do not come with additional charges, but there is a horde that does.   Be nice if we could get a clean-cut list of code... See more...
Its ok Not many know about those 3. They are among the few that I know do not come with additional charges, but there is a horde that does.   Be nice if we could get a clean-cut list of codes. The ones found online doesn't list em all. 
That is not entirely correct. Not all 4/5 digit numbers are premium texts with additional charges.   Examples:   Twitter : 40404 Myspace: 69772 Facebook: 32665   These are common 5 digit ... See more...
That is not entirely correct. Not all 4/5 digit numbers are premium texts with additional charges.   Examples:   Twitter : 40404 Myspace: 69772 Facebook: 32665   These are common 5 digit numbers used to text your status updates and do not aquire additional charges outside of normal texting fees if you are not on a text plan. If you have a text plan, it takes from your texting allowance. 
Log onto Twitter from your computer and set up your mobile settings. Twitter will first send you a confirmationtext to make sure its the right cellular number.   Twitter texts will come through... See more...
Log onto Twitter from your computer and set up your mobile settings. Twitter will first send you a confirmationtext to make sure its the right cellular number.   Twitter texts will come through on the code 40404. These count as normal texts. You can send messages also to 40404 and this will post on your twitter page as your tweet updates for your followers to see.   I have not used Gaia alerts so I cannot tell you how those work. See if they have an option for mobile settings.   Other sites that do are facebook and myspace. You can send your updates through texts after setting up mobile settings on your accounts. 
Not all Premium Messages have fees. I don't honestly know if airline alerts are concidered premium, but if your block prevented them, then they are in the line of free premium messages.
NJAnalyst wrote: I have a similar problem when creating email on the ENV Touch keyboard.  Whenever I try to enter a "@,#,$," etc. using the Shift key in combination with a number key, all I ge... See more...
NJAnalyst wrote: I have a similar problem when creating email on the ENV Touch keyboard.  Whenever I try to enter a "@,#,$," etc. using the Shift key in combination with a number key, all I get is the number rather than the symbol.  Is this a firmware issue or is there something else I should do with the Qwerty keyboard?   Use the Symbol (sym) key instead of shift. This is not an issue with firmware or the keyboard. Its setup correctly.
Also, make sure you are logged into "My Account". Click on Upgrade Now withing My Account so that the correct prices show for your line.