Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,254 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

julrikson's Posts

I went ahead and did a full restore and tried to use as factory as possible with a few apps i needed installed. Everything was working good until i turned on Bluetooth and paired my headset, i no... See more...
I went ahead and did a full restore and tried to use as factory as possible with a few apps i needed installed. Everything was working good until i turned on Bluetooth and paired my headset, i noticed shortly after i did that I started having issues. Turned off bluetooth but still had the issues, rebooted with bluetooth off and started working normally again.  I repeated that test later but i only turned on bluetooth, didn't pair and issue came back. So seems to be related to having bluetooth turned on?
I have a galaxy s6, about a month ago i started having strange notification issues. I first noticed it with my Ring Doorbell app, when there is motion or someone rings the doorbell i would immedi... See more...
I have a galaxy s6, about a month ago i started having strange notification issues. I first noticed it with my Ring Doorbell app, when there is motion or someone rings the doorbell i would immediately get the notification and that stopped working but i would end up getting the notification later -- Sometimes 10 minutes later sometimes hours. I then started noticing after i would get a text and go read it the icon would still have the 1 on it saying i had unread texts even though i didn't. Then it would happen with email i would go in delete all my unread email but the icon would still display there was unread emails. With snapchat, i would randomly open the program and have a new snap even though i never got a notification about it and other times the same as email and text i would go view it but the icon would still display that i had unread snaps.  I tried clearing cache, using default settings, uninstalled and reinstalled the programs but never went away. Finally i did a full factory reset 3 days ago. It was back to working normally for a couple days but then the problems started again, i first noticed that i got a ring notification that there was motion and i went and looked and the motion was from about 15 minutes earlier and that has continued to not work and the other symptoms are coming back as well. After i did the factory reset i did not change a single setting as far as data saving or battery saving, i left everything as is so that it would not break again.  It seems like there was a software update shortly before this started originally. Please Help it's very frustrating.